Kings and conquerors died to make me and I threw my bloodline away so I could play male believe as a maiden...

Kings and conquerors died to make me and I threw my bloodline away so I could play male believe as a maiden. What the fuck am I doing to myself.

Attached: baldwin-iv-battle.jpg (700x372, 42.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lyv-nGCF2TY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uh oh looks like somebody watched a few too many movies

It's reality, how else did white people get here?

>she didn’t freeze her sperm
oh no no no

With what money? Also no more balls

Attached: 1659913348755451.jpg (1080x562, 82.14K)

>Kings and conquerors died to make me and I threw my bloodline away so I could play male believe as a maiden.
that's the best part

based, you can do whatever you want even with the weight of millennia on your back

>white
? im getting the feeling you have also other issues to work through

you don't owe anything to your ancestors, why are you concerned with their imaginary opinions? they fought for the right of self determination, why can't you?

Crossdressing is fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lyv-nGCF2TY

this movie is ass it's a totally liberal ahistorical depiction of the crusades meant to allegorically convey the message "republicans bad democrats good"

the crusaders basically threw their bloodlines away regardless in an act of whiteoid backwardness but they were thankfully driven out mashallah

So what we castrated ourselves chemically to play the woman in interpersonal relationships with men.

So what we are getting laid face down, into some pillows leaking now pathetically useless and clear, impotent girl cum into a mattress as a man, many times our better is rubbing, all the right spots of our insides...

If he calls us a sissy faggot while he does so, and it makes us go limp with excitement, and our dicks twitches...
What makes you think your ancestors are not smiling down from heaven at you shameless behavior?

>and our dicks twitches
I'm post operative

thankfully my bloodline is made up of drunken peasants going all the way back
if there's a king in there he must've been a shit ass king

Let me add on and reiterate.
*When your bf pins you down and calls you a weak lil faggot, and your pussy pulses with excitement. Why wouldn't your dead predecessors, feel anything but love for you.
Better?

They literally didn't. Making (you) was incidental to their actions and either way you don't owe them anything

from the way you talk, I don't think things would have worked out for you in the dating department as a man

You can try antipsychotics, apparently they've helped with gender dysphoria

I hope to die on the battlefield so that my children's children can meow at strangers they hook up with and get fucked while wearing cheap finery.

That is civilisation. That is worth dying for.

I recently found God, and struggle with similar questioning. Hate me or scoff if you want, but it’s a legitimate concern for me.

Satan can rape me in hell. Goat legs? GOAT dick. Fuck a cloud, I don't give a shit. Family members? Ancestors? Their spirits can get fucked.

Give me eternal torment. Or let me into purgatory so I can roam around accidentally stomping all the unbaptised babies like snails on a dark, wet night.

Heaven has nothing for me. Obliteration is optimal. Hell or purgatory are tolerable.

My condolences

Let’s be honest your ancestors were peasants in a field getting raped by whoever passed by like the rest of us

I doubt user let's or get used by men like that. I bet they are entirely dignified, and filled with an abundance of virtue and self respect.

I am already an affront to god. I was made defective and it's only modern medicine keeping my organs working.

I was meant to die long ago but I've been falsely preserved. I curse god every day for doing this to me.

I curse my mother for not simply aborting me and I curse her defective genes for making me unfit to survive without medical intervention.

If god exists I can and will annihilate him. Either god is dead or he will be. It is inevitable.

This but unironically. Fight for the good times, even if you don't live to see them.

I’m gonna pray for you anons tonight. I hope someday you find God.

I will inhale the fucking holy spirit and metabolise every metaphysical litre of his gaseous essence and cough him up as tar.

And I will spread that tar across a sheet of one of his least deserving Lamb's flesh in an unholy sigil of absolute malice.

And I will burn it upon a pyre and God himself will inhale and suffocate the inert dead smoke of his holy spirit manifest as puerile waste gas.

And should the son return in their absence, I will revel in what revelations will mean for him. I am the antichrist and there is no limit to the suffering I can wreak on immortal flesh.

The last thing you want is for me to find him user. It's in his best interest that he steers clear. I appreciate the sentiment though.