Who's the WORST tripfag?

who's the WORST tripfag?

Attached: 1660860851467320.jpg (591x883, 121.82K)

me

me
any one else who posts after me claiming that it is them who is the worst are lying

lis, but mostly because it’s sad. she’s a beautiful woman who clearly doesn’t see it and it makes me really fucking sad because she should be off this board and enjoying her life but she’s incredibly insecure

absolutely me. i only come around once a year

me i'm terrible at tripping
2 tabs and i totally lose grip on reality
last time i took 200ug i firmly believed the government was tracking me and if i posted about drugs i would be taken away by the FBI

Attached: EsiseUFVcAA3uXX.jpg (757x489, 90.29K)

he-who-must-not-be-named
if you know, you unfortunately know

reese

>all these 'me' posters

Attached: 4f26f047925fe010dccec2d238855993.jpg (553x740, 29.23K)

>me
>me
>any one else who posts after me claiming that it is them who is the worst are lying
>absolutely me. i only come around once a year
>me i'm terrible at tripping
>2 tabs and i totally lose grip on reality
>last time i took 200ug i firmly believed the government was tracking me and if i posted about drugs i would be taken away by the FBI
stop flattering yourselves. literally no one here even remembers anything any of you have ever posted. you're not hated. you're simply non-existent

really? I see her all the time and think she's kind of annoying. But is she the worst?

reese has the worst personality but robin is the ugliest

lmao

Me

Attached: 24811C3A-9E40-41C0-8482-DAB068CE2F39.gif (1500x900, 1.93M)

>reese has the worst personality but robin is the ugliest
who cares how ugly someone is

never said i was hated, just that im the worse (specifically BECAUSE nobody knows who i am)

if anything that would make you the best

definitely reese

i would have done the same gag but ive not tripped for long enough to even think that people know me

reese for sure

Been away for a while. Who tf is Reese?

i was unironically close to making this thread a few days ago solely so i could name reese in the OP

some very low-IQ person who makes awful posts in every thread

Agreed Reese is a hypocritical bitch

Don't use my picture for such a dumb thread

reese isnt annoying or anything tho shes just retarded and posts a lot

me

Attached: FWdluL-XgAEzP7M.jpg (627x655, 57.32K)

youre about as bad as she is desu why you would chime in on this I have no idea

of course you would be bad at recognizing when someone is being annoying

reese is more annoying than you and you are one of the most annoying humans who ever lived

i hate tripfags

Big soph is by far worse. If youve been here for a while you know that

does anyone even like resse? the only person who ive seen not hate her guts is sophie and its probably like said, because sophie is also annoying and everyone knows awful bitches always support other awful bitches

No one is bad, people just have their quirks and specific characteristics, judging that is a bit silly.

Attached: images - 2022-08-20T193024.092.jpg (412x374, 27.68K)