I'm sorry. MtFs may be valid, but FtM's never, ever will be. A biological female will never, and can never...

I'm sorry. MtFs may be valid, but FtM's never, ever will be. A biological female will never, and can never, understand masculinity.

Attached: 1653090579830.png (554x772, 381.36K)

I say this as an AMAB: fujos are valid.

What are you talking about?
She hated the opposite gender so much she kept hating it even as which one counts as "opposite" changed out from under her. Then she killed herself.
That's the quintessential masculine experience.

Why would a female ever want to understand masculinity masculinity is the absence of emotions and feelings and almost like a social lobotomy. Why would a woman want to lose her ability to feel?

She understood masculinity perfectly, she had no ability to feel in the first place. That's plain to see from how she hated men. All man-hating radfems (specifically the man-hating ones) are ftm eggs

>She hated the opposite gender so much she kept hating it even as which one counts as "opposite" changed out from under her.

You're speaking gibberish take a writing lesson stupid

fujos are being groomed into cutting off their boobs... cant they just live vicariously through gay dudes

Women hated me before I transitioned because I was to masculine for them. Not my problem if some idiot killed themselves over what women thought of him;which doesn't make sense if he claimed to hates women.

You're not very masculine at all lol

You need to take a writing lesson. If she hated men she doesn't think like a man

this is why everyone makes fun of pooners

pooners have it much worse than cis men. you will never understand

people who willingly walk into traffic have it the worst but we dont try protect them

Don't see how a cis bitch that lives d LARPing as different people (she had a history of doing shit like that) relates to actual trans men. Do you lump cis drag queens into trans issues too retard? Do you not understand that gender dysphoria exists?

I'm sorry, but transwomen actually have a deep rooted history in *actual* gender disphoria. Trans"men" literally are just cis women larping. Sorry.

Norah Vincent never trantioned FTM. Actually read the article instead of jumping to conclusions based on the headline.

it's more like willingly walking into traffic versus anchoring yourself to the bottom of the ocean. at least the first option you have a chance of survival

It doesn't matter. There are two most important things in this life, that men and women have to care about, physical development (being stronger, doing martial arts, picking up more and more weights) and knowing music, knowing these two things if you can be happy. An ftm can be a man simply by being stronger.

It made absolutely perfect sense to me, take a reading comprehension lesson maybe

Feminism isn't "man bad", it's a study of all gender-related inequalities. That includes the misandry she suffered while undercover.

> Therefore FtMs aren't valid
what the fuck, how do you get there from her experiment
If anything this validates FtMs because this woman tried their life and had to quit. Despite "biology" they have something she lacked: masculinity.

thing is ftms/larpers will only ever get the low-tier male experience, which obviously is hell. But the top 20% of males have it pretty good

ftm men are never stronger than even basment dwelling neetgs

So she's just like most ftm's, lacking in actual masculinity.
just proved op's point

True. Ftms are valid if they work out

Attached: 29vfe5e0jci91.jpg (1080x1068, 121.89K)

This is like using David Reimer to say mtf dysphoria isn't real.

nah.

Boo hoo some retard killed themselves, their experience is the complete inverse to mine so why exactly should I care

A very catty and effeminate reply

They can be if they actually go to the gym, which admittedly is pretty rare

I want to BANG the left image
I am so glad most ftms stay twinklike

because women dont much like working out the same way a guy does

>A very catty and effeminate reply

Attached: 2AED25EB-C1EF-4627-B2BB-B066BFF08D4E.jpg (828x851, 107.83K)

Is this one user replying this variety of comment to every ftm poster in this thread

left was underage I think, right is him now

if he can tell what an ftm poster is posting, it means they dont past well even when posting too

Damn! Maybe i am a bipedo…

If they train every day, they will get stronger.

My point, exactly. I'm glad we agree.

Another dead lolbertarian. Today is a good day

Attached: Screenshot_20220820-124647_Chrome.jpg (1080x2640, 710.15K)

Bruh
It’s almost like they’re saying that they’re ftm in the post
Or known ftmg trips

i feel sorry for these poor misguided women