Are you prepared for the day you turn 40?

I mean as much as you want to stay in endless "femboi" mode, sooner or later you're going to have to aim for MILF mode at best. I.e keep in shape, diet, all that dedication stuff.

Pic related (42 years old).

Attached: lady dimitrescu yaya han.jpg (1920x1080, 277.82K)

I kind of can't wait to be middle-aged. This is probably because I'm obsessed with the idea of the divine mother and that feels very much like an aesthetic intended for women in their 40s. The larger figure, being over the pain of girlhood, the slightly aging face, the fact of being sage and jaded.. I love it. Femboi mode is just the fetishisation of the underage body #thatpart

older women are hot so im not worried

Unbelievably based

MILF Mode sounds hot as fuck to me, obtaining that look. So feminine even your mature body morphs into a lady's shape.

If I can't manage a reasonably milfy vibe I'll probably detroon into some kind of androgynous non-binary blob.

Diet and exercise are critical since your metabolism slows with age. Also Vitamin C is amazing for anti-aging, as well as avoiding excessive sun (nothing ages you faster).

What sort of exercises are best? I have a stationary bike

>Pic related (42 years old)
And shit tons of make up and surgeries.

But no I'm not looking forward to 40.
I already get guys calling me a dommy mommy and begging me to peg them which isnt something I want

Dude, embrace being a Dommy Mommy. You're not going to get any younger.

Personally I like to work out my butt. Get it more feminine-looking.

Smoking is out. Alcohol is out. Lot of fun food is out.

You gotta work to achieve MILF Mode.

I’m learning to appreciate the non physical aspects of myself and not base my happiness on how I look

Is yaya married or does she have kids? She's goals.

I'm not gona peg u beta male. No matter how much u beg.

Plus I've still got the slim and thin body of my 20yr old self

So squats and lunges?

This is my standard hanging at home type of outfit. I'm 43. Do I have any hope to achieve MILF mode status?

Attached: 78r8745t8734bry8734.jpg (406x1250, 170.14K)

code words for "im ugly"

I can't wait for being 40. I'll finally start to blend with cis woman since they will start aging. I always imagine myself as old weird aunt that is beloved by kids because how different she is from their parents. I dunno, I have this kind of relationship with my uncle.

Attached: l-intro-1613946246.jpg (1600x902, 171.08K)

I mean I wasn't. Being old sucks.

You already are?

you look like my friend from Highschool's mom.

can i tonguefuck your asshole please

I don't want to be a bottom. I want to be on TOP.

Just stuff aimed at getting a more woman-shaped ass.

hopefully i won't make it past 21

bruh I'm 31 and I'll probably just look better once I'm 40 since I'll have all surgeries I want
t. femboy on HRT

Just take care of yourself and you'll achieve MILF mode.