/bmg/

take a moment to appreciate how over it is. post things that remind you that its over, and that there is no hope.

Attached: ch69P9uS_400x400.jpg (299x299, 21.31K)

it is over

>be me
>live in an orthodox balkan village
>be a tranny
is it over?

it is over
it is over

deep down i knew

it should be on your mind front and center at all times. if you get distracted and lose focus, it will only be worse when it comes back.

80% of season 1 was god tier, how did they manage to fuck it up so badly afterwards?

it is over

who else copes with large amounts of weed and videogames. i think its the only thing stopping me from offing myself at this point

I miss him a lot and it's very over

>have to take photos for consult with ft
>head on and profile, neutral lighting, neutral expression, no makeup, hair pulled back, from 6ft away
it is so over
even ft can't save me

curanes why would you lie to me rekorderlig is fucking garbage

Wtf don't be a doomer come on
You don't need ffs or even to pass to be valid anyways, u just have to rly believe ur a woman :)

Girl I'm the least doomer person here I even honmode on occasion but even I have my moments ok
(ty tho)

i do not want to continue my existence

It is over, yet here I remain. The film is spinning in it's reel, the audience has left yet I remain seated.
The end came and went, the world did crumble into dust, the stars burned out and darkness enveloped all, yet I remain conscious.
The gates of hell are closed, heaven is empty. There screams of the damned have stopped. The laughter of the righteous has ended. Yet I remain crying.
When will I end?

Just took my first shot of E yesterday, transitioned from repgen to bmg, feels like it's only just starting. I'm sure I'll be back to misery within a few months though. Going to enjoy this upswell of hope for now though.

anyone else a trooncel4lyfe?

Attached: Z08.png (600x920, 13.43K)

Probably. I can't see how I could ever find the courage to allow myself to be physically and emotionally close with another person. I'm too disgusting and depressed, I would only hurt the other person were I to try. Lucky for me there's no one in my life who would want anything more from me than casual friendship.

Same

My life in and of itself is enough of a reminder. At least I look young enough to not be sold a Monster so that's something Ig

Vidya yes, weed no as I lack the social skills to get it and find the idea of being hungry scary.

You're just too used to whatever horse piss you've been drinking until now that cider is lovely. Did you at least get the berry flavour?

>Going to enjoy this upswell of hope for now though.
Best way to go about things desu enjoy the good feelings while they last. I'd give it a year or two though before you resign yourself to misery.

Attached: 1635401768998.jpg (512x378, 44.84K)

>I'd give it a year or two though before you resign yourself to misery.
Fuck I'm only 4 months in and I've already done this. It's definitely over.

Attached: 1660459449048324.png (738x487, 342.54K)