Why am I cursed to be a twinkhon

I transitioned at 16 and I'm a twinkhon for sure and I'm really insecure about it. I mostly pass where I live but I really hate how I look. I'm very flat chested, tall, and a little chubby. Is it possible to ever get out of twinkhondom? I'll never be a real woman so i feel like killing myself. Nothing about me is ever gonna be where I want it to be :(

Attached: Snapchat-899495065.jpg (1226x2445, 524.61K)

You are petty...pretty ugly!!! Boom roasted

I know I'm ugly :( I wish I was actually born female

You got one of those tranny pussies?

No I still have a dick. I wish I didn't though

You got some plump tits?

No. Im basically just a feminized male.

It is probably the thing that will get me to kill myself

>Twinkhon?
... Manmoder

I try to girlmode but I feel disgusting when I do it. I just want to be a corpse

Tbh, if you wore some makeup I think you'd look kinda cute.

Twinkhon doesn't necessarily mean attractive!
Chasers fucking changing definitions, you're a scourge.

I will probably never do that because I'm gross and ugly. Im trying to lose 100 pounds so I become a stick

Get out, bdd passoid. You look 1:1 like Bella Onlyjayus, who is a cis woman.

With no bias, I think you are kind of attractive. The more I look at you the more I kinda like you. So anyways, you probably have pretty bad dysphoria. Poor thing.

if I don't wanna thrust and bust inside them, they aint no twinkhon

She's pretty and I'm not though :/
I just really hate my body I'm probably gonna lose that weight this year and when I get to 140 pounds I'm gonna see if gaining some weight back works

Attached: Snapchat-1982248474.jpg (1440x2871, 550.13K)

No, you're exactly as pretty, she's just a bit of a cishon. The main difference between you is the fact that you got no tiddy. Switch your E method (if you're on pills - use injectable) to grow some tiddies and you'll be fine.

What if I take pills on top of my patch? Will that do anything?

It should. Check your E level, it should be decently high if you want booba.

Also I wanna get an orchiectomy. Will that help with boobs or would I just be sterilizing myself for no reason

Sweetie once you lose some weight you are finee. Also when you come back after you have show some pics with makeup thx.

If your T is already suppressed by E for a while - an orchi does nothing except help with bottom dysphoria and easier tucking.

I'm like 4 years in. I think I got hondosed or maybe my genes are shit. Would it even be worth it? Killing myself just seems easier because then I won't have to deal with the pain

Of course it'll be worth it, you look like a cis woman, damn you. Unless you personally specifically DO NOT want boobs.

Hopefully when I lose weight I'll feel better. I'm just really sad
Ok then. I still want my balls gone through. I want my dick to shrivel up into nothing and never get hard again