Tell girl i'm dating i oppose feminism

>tell girl i'm dating i oppose feminism
>she ghosts me
it's tough being an anti feminist lesbian (i'm cis btw), i wish i could find a based gf

Attached: 28A3E16E-18B6-4EB6-81BF-B2D982BF40BF.png (512x512, 143.89K)

Attached: 6A5B1E22-EF42-4C5F-8843-26BA83D20D8B.gif (220x220, 305.38K)

I hope you get raped so I can hear you crying about how it's really the fault of social justice warlords

I don't oppose feminism but i really fucking hate feminists and hope they shut the fuck up this also includes 'muh foid privilege' people i despise both

Eat shit nigger

What's wrong, afraid of a little rape? 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape. Lighten up snowflake.

No faggot. Rape is the shit retard. I just want to see you slorpb up a pile of shit you gay little bitch. Andy wants to cum.

Attached: old_botdf_meme_remastered_VgS0hI03YNxH.png (607x412, 325.99K)

What do you have against feminism?

feminism is for retarded straight women who think drawing a woman with big boobs is oppression

>rush limbaugh is larping as a lesbian on Any Forums
what a timeline

>Tell girl I'm dating that I don't think she should vote, earn an equal wage to men, be entitled to an education, or have the freedom to date another woman like myself
>She ghosts me
How strange what a weird thing for her to do :o

From beyond the grave too. Strange times.

I don't really understand what you're trying to say

obviously i don't believe those things
feminism is a movement for straight women who think women being hot is oppressive and "male gaze"

Feminism isn't just that though?.. you're saying it like it's the most stupid and useless thing ever but feminism did some food things especially in the past, no?
I'm not a feminist or anything and don't really care about it but I wouldn't say I'm opposed to it, because well without it I think the world would be even worse that it is.. I'm not saying feminism is never stupid and useless either, but I don't get it how someone can be opposed to the whole thing.

who cares about this stuff
it's just ideas.

Feminism literally means a movement seeking equality between men and women you retard. It's like you not liking BLM shit and saying to a black person "I obviously don't support equality for you people" and being surprised and hurt when they assume that you're a racist asshole.
Your fault for letting some extremist weirdos on the internet influence you enough to make you think that what you said made sense or was appropriate. You're terminally internetbrained and she wasn't, that's it.

>I think women should have rights
>not one of those feminists though!
As a guy who likes trans women (but is not one of those chasers!) I applaud your disdain for dictionaries

>like trans women (enough to go out of your way to mention it and browse Any Forums)
>not a chaser
Sorry user, theres no problem with being a chaser but if you go out of your way to specifically say you like us separately from women then you're probably at least a little bit of a chaser. Thats good for us though DESU not many want to date us.

>Feminism literally means a movement seeking equality between men and women you retard
It was literally a Judaeo-Communist ploy right from the start. Feminists hate women as much as they hate men and they want what's worst for everyone (and as everyone knows, male feminists are creepy sex pests). It's about money and power, simple as.

I sense larp

So women should never have got the right to vote then? Come on man you're not going to convince anyone with this shit