Keffals thread. Ridding the internet of transphobes edition

Keffals thread. Ridding the internet of transphobes edition.

Attached: FPMLAG6XoAkT6KH.jpg (500x500, 36.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1560756174030618624
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 2A78FF09-A252-49FF-A48F-DC3584FAED90.jpg (933x707, 47.41K)

i genuinely despise keffals she is a retard who actively makes trans activist look deranged with her takes and just her smug as general behavior when talking about things she generally doesn't understand.

ALT F4 yourself.

keffals annoys the shit out of me but i think she's doing a good job with her activism and with raising money even if sometimes she's a dumbass and makes a fool of herself
also i feel really terrible for her with everything that's happened recently, she in no way deserves that stuff
being obsessed with e celebs either way is weird though user

>being obsessed with e celebs either way is weird though user
But being a trip on /tttt/ is somehow very normal

Current plan remove kiwifarms DDOS protection.
This

Attached: FalaFgDXgAMiSMS.png (887x717, 92.63K)

>noooo you're just supposed to take the abuse and kill yourself :(
no minority has ever gained its rights by refusing to defend itself. you need to take control of the narrative. every ratio she pulls shoves her post to the top of the replies, normalfags see an attractive tranny who's also more popular than the nasty rightard OP and their monkey brain tells them the tranny must be right due to being both cuter and more popular. this is how the game works.

This. Joshua moon is an evangelical incel freak who wants to fuck his own mother he will not win the optics war compared to a vulnerable trans woman.

you are actually so far gone if you think that ratios is on any level some serious form of activism or anything. Please i beg you to go outside and ask anyone what they think of the latest keffals ratio.

Why should anyone here give a monkeys about some rando twitch streamer

Attached: 1C5D22AC-EBDE-4038-80C1-B7E657C359EF.png (301x372, 120.17K)

Three separate police districts are investigating KF as a result of keffals. International media is covering the whole thing. It is over. Keep coping.

so if nobody even knows about her, how is she doing any harm to optics? she also raises tons of money for trans charities and sponsors the DIY HRT directory.

Its about stopping trans people being harassed and gangstalked to death. Unlike you keffals is brave enough to stand up against that.

>Ridding the internet of transphobes
I have personally become a transphobe due to Keffals so no quite the opposite actually

Attached: tumblr_e468722c0edc01b00f2ba983d798cca1_fc736ba2_500.jpg (475x475, 57.84K)

twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1560756174030618624
Look at the replies to this post. Keffals mobilized her massive fanbase to absolutely flood it with with complete and decisive refutation, a mobilization tactic that the rightards use all the time but we've never managed to because we're too busy squabbling over minor differences among ourselves all day. She's a coordination singularity, and this does have real consequences. It makes the job of professional liars like Andy much, much harder. It's hard to spread misinformation when the real story is pasted a thousand times right below it.

Attached: file.png (661x1082, 143.28K)

ok ?

You have brain worms
This. I laugh seeing kiwifarmers try to post some half baked lie and getting btfo by ten tweets below it with hundreds of likes.
Good. Brb I need to fap...

Stop treating twitter spam as if it was day d
Keffals is a racist who uses her visibility to harm black trans women

Nice try farmer now post proof. Keffals has exposed your ass for the hate site it is.

I'm not a kiwifarmer. I didn't even know about kiwifarms until this all blew up. Initially I was supportive of hers, until the Jai situation was brought to my attention. Search for keffals jai on twitter and you'll see what I'm talking about. She literally has just ignored what she did, she didn't recognize she was wrong or anything