I keep getting called huggable by this board

im not even complaining i just think it’s really weird how common huggable is used as a compliment on this board when i never hear word irl.

Attached: 8E356192-2A33-43F8-B328-230497C40397.jpg (240x250, 7.92K)

so can I hug you or not

hear the word* my bad i suck at proofreading

It's probably because you look like you need hugs

I want to hug you pls gieb hugs

t. touch starved

i would hug basically anyone that asks for it alsong as you dont smell bad its just wack that i get that compliment on the internet where i will never meet any of you

i really want a hug yeah…

*hug*

also do i look like huggable while sitting down? (im bad at taking selfies and cant hold my phone steady with one hand :( )

Attached: 7A06F463-0B7A-4639-9542-923EA23AFC32.jpg (3088x2316, 1.45M)

If I was there I'd hug you really tight tbqh

that soubds v nice, i boymode tho so no bf/gf to hug

Not gonna lie you look huggable I'd sit you in my lap and hold you

>ignored
;_;

If you're the user I think you are, you should hear it more because holy fuck are you huggable.
I was right, you are that user. Please let me hug you. I want to use you like a pillow for cuddling.

OH NO THE ONE FOR 22 WAS MENAT TO GO TO YOU IM SO SORRY HOLY SHIT ily I SWEAR *hug*

want, im like 5’3 and a half i reallly just wnat to sut on someones lap and just feel protected

ty I can go to sleep now good night thanks for the hug

oh fuck im being recognized imma get doxxed NOOOOOOO

np you are worthy of love sleep well

You're so small aww I really want to just lift you up into my lap and hold you close to my chest. I'll bet you're so cute

also *hug* i would let you use me like a pillow sounds comfy

that made me feel weird ty

you'd have to reach so far up to kiss me too lol

Aw I'm only teasing you, I honestly just remember because you got all embarrassed about it last time.
Holy fuck you are so cute.

i mean you could always like bend a little bit maybe idk how tall you are im sure simethibg can be worked out

um thank you it’s always a rush and it kinda makes me feel nice butvyeah i try not to do it too often because i get in my head and i feel like an attention whore. i cant help myself tho it feels so nice tysm

>i mean you could always like bend a little bit
I mean I wouldn't at first just to tease you a little but then I'd bend down and let you have it :)

Aw, hey you're not an attention whore. Honestly I just like complimenting cute and pretty people, which just so happens to be you here. Adorable girls like you always deserve praise and I'm here to be the cringe guy that gives it. Plus, it always makes me happy to see you get all fluttery about compliments.

its really hard not to im really glad that you are around and im trying to get my life together currently so i javent really been ln Any Forums for the last couple weeks and i probably have to use it way less often but im really glad that you are around

lol thats very cruel user i will stand on furnitire if i jave to

loll stand on a high chair and pretend to be tall so I can bury my face in your chest