The girls from /tttt/ you want to start a family with

The girls from /tttt/ you want to start a family with

Attached: 9403EF6F-B03C-4697-8062-05EEDEFEAE3E.jpg (4032x3024, 3.53M)

she looks cool as hell desu

Terje

tfw ywn be in a thread like this

Soph

OMG ME!?!
And I do really want to start a family some day, I have insane mother dysphoria.

She'd never want some weirdo posting her in a thread like this :( but I'd want to make her a mother desu

>girl

idk sometimes i see people that are cute but really i only fantasize about domestic life with someone once i know them a bit better

congrats queen, enjoy being preggers

I don't save any pics because that's weird but the russian twinkhon who lives in thailand is 100% wife material, not sure if she'd be into having a family though, it's nice to fantasize but I get the sense that she is strong willed but she also comes off as nice and unassumimg and I wonder if she'd be into having 2.5 children with a chaser, also I'm brown and I've had some bad experiences with russians that lead me to worry a little but she seems nice and she's in thailand so I don't think she'd be like that

I want to get willow pregnant!

she needs to look into an anti-frizz product.

user ???

Attached: does he know.jpg (1280x720, 73.12K)

honestly yeah she seems like she’d be a really good mom :)

yeah?

That’s the goal one of these days. I’m doing medical research in hopes of getting a uterus transplant some day.

I promise I take care of my curly hair. I took this after working outside all day with my hat on. I use Bumble and Bumble products, highly recommend :)!

No, sex hair best hair.

maybe i'll look into that because i have naturally frizzy hair as well. that wasn't meant to be a shitty comment for the record, it just popped into my head. you look cute.

Oh I didn’t take it as such! I thought you were just offering advice :)!

man you're gonna be the best mom

You’re so sweet! Thank you!!!