Male Who Murdered His Mother to Receive Gender Mutilation Surgery, Housed with Women

Robert Baughman, who now wants to be called Robin and pretend he's a woman - murdered his mother when she asked him to leave her home. He apparently brought a woman to the house to spend the night. This precipitated the argument that led to her brutal murder.

Eventually, he pled no contest to a charge of first-degree murder. His mother, Susan Kautz, was only 55 when he killed her. At first, he claimed he didn't know 'what happened,' though her body was riddled with bullets. His initial plea of not guilty was changed only when his uncle (also living in the home) was charged as an accomplice for helping to bury her body, which was recovered from a shallow grave.

He had been sentenced to a minimum of 25 years to life and began his sentence in Ohio (his home state) and was transferred to Vermont. He says he is starting his life over as a 'woman' and attributes his past mistakes to being 'born in the wrong body.'

The male murderer is currently housed with women in the state of Vermont. According to Vermont Corrections Commissioner Nick Deml, there are 19 other men who identify as women in the system. It is not clear why a biologically male murderer is considered safe enough to house with women.

Article with video here (VERY BRAVE AND EMPOWERING):
wcax.com/2022/08/18/first-vt-inmate-receive-gender-affirming-surgery/ timesargus.com/news/july-10-2003/article_3b476a80-4b48-55bd-9f07-5c33a441b656.html
News anchor in vid: "She's trying to end the stigma around gender identity, and she's breaking barriers along the way!"

Attached: amazingbrave.png (1422x1052, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ovarit.com/o/ThisNeverHappens/hot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And pic related is the 'woman' himself!!
He says here “Trying to hide who I was for so long, I think, was responsible for a lot of my life’s problems."

Attached: robinbravewoman.png (1424x1006, 2.34M)

imagine being such a shithead that your son murders you and your brother helps him bury your body lmao

what is this, a news website? if i wanted to read this garbage i'd make a twitter account. gtfo

I left this part out due to character count:

Robert Baughman's brother, Christopher, testified at the sentencing. He spoke directly to his brother, telling him that he hoped: "Her body, riddled with bullets, should be the last thing you see at night and the first thing you see in the morning....I hope when your time comes you rot in hell for all eternity."

Mods i beg of you please send this to so they can have their circlejerk and we can have our peace

why? you guys force normies to see this shit on their nighttime news and want us to applaud it

this is YOUR content that you're happy about, right? gender-affirming care for inmates.

no one cares

*foams mouth* GRRRRR *snarl* BITE BITE MUNCHSJFHJSGRRRRRR BARK BARK WOOF WOOF WOOF GR TNGFMR BARK BARL BARK WOOF OWOOOO HOWL WITH ME OWOOOOOOOOOO BARK BARK GRRR......*sniffs* BARKCopy
GGRRR BARK BARK WOOF GGGGRRR GRR BARKNFKFLH FMSMANBARK WOOF WOO

Attached: index-1.jpg (275x183, 10.83K)

I mean trans women can be shitty people too there are cis women who have murdered people and get housed with women....idk what the point of this thread is but you know

lol
but seriously wtf is wrong with the T movement? pushing for shit like this all the time. don't even get me started on srs for minors, gotta think it's pedo-adjacent as T has no concept of consent

lmfao look dude her arm a worm

Attached: 22 Pictures That Will Make You Say .jpg (489x682, 44.08K)

Look, I'm just here to file my taxes. What the fuck is a 'tranny'?

Attached: 1657802701596.jpg (720x540, 39.29K)

1- almost all men are stronger than almost all women, so good luck having a female inmate defend herself against a male one
2- men commit more violent crimes much more frequently than women. female inmates will not be as insane and scary as males
3- why should taxpayer money go towards 'gender-affirming care' for murderers

>he still watches the shilltime jews
>AND he pays money for it

Attached: adsfsdfsdfdfs.png (794x668, 134.39K)

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Attached: hpq53mk6zv571-300x262.jpg (300x262, 17.74K)

>1- almost all men are stronger than almost all women, so good luck having a female inmate defend herself against a male one
Ok but if this prison is a good prison then it should be a non-issue. Prisoners should nto need to defend themselves. IF this is an issue this should be an issue aimed at the prison not at random prisoners

>2- men commit more violent crimes much more frequently than women. female inmates will not be as insane and scary as males
Sure. But don't men also commit far more violent crimes more frequently than trans women?

>3- why should taxpayer money go towards 'gender-affirming care' for murderers
Same reason it should go to any other type of healthcare. They are still human beings you know

So I can't get state funded srs but a criminal gets free bottom surgery on my tax dollars?

How in the fuck is this fair?

Attached: side-overlay-2022-E01-Rewards-Doritos-Locos-Tacos-W.png (1062x600, 147.31K)

There are women stronger than men, simply a kick to the balls and a punch to the jaw will quickly knock out any male or amab opponent.

retards stop replying to shitty bait it knows what its saying is wrong

in marvel movies sure

Attached: reeestrengthfantasy.jpg (960x960, 184.47K)

It's not, but the solution would be for you to get state funded srs, not taking this away from someone who is spending the rest of their life in prison.

Unless we're doing solitary confinement it's a bit unrealistic what you're asking, just based on how often violence in prison goes down. Like yeah ideally people wouldn't get beat up, raped, and killed in prisons, but unfortunately that's where we're currently at. Solve that first before making the problem worse, rather than making the problem worse and asking why the problem wasn't already solved...

>don't men also commit far more violent crimes more frequently than trans women?
don't know, that swedish study author refuses to supply the raw data and that's the only relevant study i've seen. researchers are prob too scared to touch that one now. there's this though ovarit.com/o/ThisNeverHappens/hot

>Same reason it should go to any other type of healthcare. They are still human beings you know
meh but the tax money DOESN'T go to any other type of healthcare, and whether srs is truly 'healthcare' is debatable anyway