I'm going to post the pictures I fapped to while alternating from fapping to this picture of lis

I'm going to post the pictures I fapped to while alternating from fapping to this picture of lis

Attached: 1650663423595.jpg (1205x2678, 253.54K)

Attached: 1625614103324.png (808x514, 936.02K)

good fit

not another one

Attached: 800px-Elizabeth_Hurley_2015_TCA_Press_Tour_(cropped).jpg (800x1245, 133.78K)

Attached: elizabeth-hurley_001.jpg (1709x1839, 238.04K)

yeah you totally didn't make this thread

Attached: 670.jpg (600x600, 32.6K)

you're such a doll lis I wish I could take you out on a date

Cool it buddy, you're gonna take down some poor innocents in the range ban headed your way

and you were complaining you weren't the star of these threads anymore baka

unironically she didn't
t. op

Yesterday you were complaining about not getting posted in a top tier tranny thread. Make up your mind if you want attention or not.

yeah i mean fair just this is the second one in like 5 minutes

I made the last thread. I didn't make this one. You have many chasers lis.

Well congratulations, you got yourself caught.
So what's the next step of your master plan?

I just want to go on a date with lis and take her out somewhere expensive for lunch and then we can walk by a river and sit together while feeding a group of ducks and do that until we are completely surrounded by ducks

I wish I was one of those ducks.

telling bf to take me duck feeding now

:(

I keep waiting for one of these threads to die long enough to make a version like "post a girl and the type of date you would take her on"

The coomers keep getting worked up and making coombrained ones too early. A nicer one like that would be a lot more fun

I'll make that thread next time I was just trying to grab her attention so I went with the lewd one

lmao cucked

remember that this is the reality of internet simping

you do not exist to these girls

they're fucking guys and girls that aren't you

get some help

If she was so happy with him she would not post here.

?

yeah you read what I said