Using he/him pronouns for a transwomen when said transwomen is not even in the room

>using he/him pronouns for a transwomen when said transwomen is not even in the room
Why does this upset cis liberals so much?
Everyone understands we use she/her pronouns for transwomen because if they heard he/him pronouns it might drive them to suicide or cause them mental grief. And that wouldn't be polite.

HOWEVER, every rational person knows a trans women isn't actually a women, the whole pronoun thing is just a polite nicecity.

So why do cis woke liberals insist on thoughtcriming people for using the correct pronouns when said tranny isn't in the room to hear it?

Attached: 1658047888500.jpg (1077x794, 53.35K)

Also for reasons of politeness. You want others to see you as seeing them as a real woman so you're not cancelled or seen as mean. Its also just easier to keep up with using the right pronouns in case the transwoman happens to easedrop or someone tells etc.

bump

If a tranny fits your definition of a man you should transition too, onions boy

>eavesdrop
Not polite
>tell
Gossiping or stiring drama is also not polite

>you want others to see you as seeing them as real women
Literally no I don't. That would make me delusion if I saw transwomen as REAL women

it’s more like they know you’re doing it just to be rude and cruel behind the tranny’s back so they find it repulsive. it’s a reflection on you

>just to be rude and cruel behind the trannies back
How am I being cruel if the "victim" isn't even there to process it?

Also I am not being cruel, I am being correct.
A transwomen is a male. Males get he/him pronouns. You shouldn't use he/him pronouns in front of a tranny tho, else they might kill themselves over it

Why don't you just be honest and say you'd like to execute every last one of them you hateful Nazi!

please be bait
>using correct pronouns when the mentally ill is not around is the same as wanting to gas the mentally ill

no wonder none of your coworkers like you

What if you saying that makes them go totally psychotic and a danger to themselves and others what if you shut your mouth about it so they'd be able to contend with their miserable lives!

What about not making people go crazy? What about doing that?

Why do you want to cause people to die Why do you want to hurt people so bad that they end up going insane? Why is it so important for you to drive people crazy why can't you just leave people alone they're not bothering you

It's liitttuuuurrraaaallllyyyy TrAnS gEnOcIdE ya know

they all love me

Probably for the same reason that its considered rude to talk shit behind someone's back.

>using he/him pronouns when referring to a male is shit talking
Literally how

Serves them right for not keeping their mouth shuts and not telling anybody they're trans! You should transition and then go stealth and never tell anybody about it. You wag your tongue and talk about it and that's what gets you in trouble
I know I never told anybody about it

It's like everyone calling the black guy "the black guy" when he leaves the room

It's just kinda weird and says a lot about you ada person.

>Everyone understands we use she/her pronouns for transwomen because if they heard he/him pronouns it might drive them to suicide or cause them mental grief. And that wouldn't be polite.
You are not using he/him pronouns to be polite, using them to their face would be rude. So why is it any less rude to do it behind their back?

>might be worse

Brother it's like calling him the worst word you can imagine simply to try to hurt his feelings it's the same thing it's deliberate cruelty

When you say it to their face you are lying in order to be polite.

Since the need to be polite is no longer present, the need to lie is also no longer present.

>hey remember that cool guy we hung out with yesterday?
>which one? there was like 5
>the black guy
>oh ya he was cool
>agreed
Is this racist?

>Since the need to be polite is no longer present
so would you shittalk them behind their back?

If you wouldn't say it to their face, it's not polite to say it when their back is turned.

shittalking is rude and uncalled for.
Using proper pronouns isn't shit talking. Its being objectively correct.
>if you wouldn't call the violently unhinged schizophrenic to his face you shouldn't refer to violently unhinged schizophrenics as violently unhinged schizophrenics behind their backs

>Is this racist?
You misinterpreted what I meant by a fuckin long shot

If you don't know him, of course not.

If you know him by name? Yes, it is.

Dumb ass.

we are just going in a circle now