Radfems4MTG

I'm a radical feminist and I've emailed Marjorie Taylor Green to see if I could meet her in her office to discuss our shared views on transgender ideology. Would anyone be interested in hearing what she has to say? What questions should I ask? I'm a leftist lesbian but I support outright banning transition for children and adults (as does she thank god).

Attached: 11063897425.png (597x743, 321.27K)

Ahhhhhhh, ask if she's single!

You should ask her what she thinks of lesbians

She's not my type. I'm into soft butches.

That's none of my business.

>Would anyone be interested in hearing what she has to say?
No, but when she calls you a groomer pedophile deviant who’s no better than a tranny, I’ll be interested to hear how stupid it makes you feel. Although if you actually emailed MTG then you’re probably about as dumb as my Dad’s dog. (Pic related, it’s him trying to concentrate as hard as possible. Instead he just looks severely mentally retarded. I imagine it’s the same for you.)

Attached: 30F0E226-84F1-4784-AA00-2F27513944F0.jpg (748x796, 113.59K)

Honestly I don't mind as long as we can work to ban trans people. I'm willing to submit a little to get what I want. It's not like I'm going to mention I'm a lesbian.

extremely based of you OP

thanks I didn't realize she had such fortitude and courage and I think it will be humbling to meet her irl finally

>I'm a radical feminist
you're a feminist but only support bodily autonomy if it aligns with your morals?

idc what your opinions are about trans people or gender, but trying to exert state/legal control like this seems wildly inconsistent with feminism.

feminists hate male sexual autonomy
wanting to ban troons is entirely consistent with feminist ideology

bodily autonomy is a spook
you want doctors to help erase gay men and lesbians, this isn't all just self-action

>i dont want men erased
i was a straight man before transition. does that mean we want to erase straight men too? this sounds kinda based.

>I support outright banning transition for children
alright, controversial take, but I understand your logic here
>and adults
nice bait

sometimes you throw a net to catch tuna and you catch some sardines as well

and you still are, you're just wearing a coomersuit

Lol like mtg and terfs would align. Someone agreeing with you on one issue doesn’t make them an ally if they disagree with you on everything else.

Like I might agree with white nationalists that black crime is an issue but I doubt we agree on much else, including a solution.

>i dont want to forcibly transition all straight men and make them just date eachother and solve the straight men question.

good luck being a feminist bro.

it depends how much you care about that one issue

terfs aren't known for being smart. just white middle class girls whos moms told them they were special. they think they will side with mtg on this and it wont benefit the careers of her and other anti abortion politicians.

while were at it, ban abortion too. fetuses are too young for such a medical procedure.

You have great taste, miss!

I hate you because you want to make it harder for femboys to exist.

Kys traitor, I'm voting blue

Are you a pooner repper? That’s the most malebrained analogy I’ve ever seen in my life.

femboys aren't a thing due to trannies

But this will hurt fembiys and other gnc people like hrt tomboys and butch lesbians

how does banning gender transition HURT butch lesbians?