Are there any tips for giving a footjob or do you just kinda go for it until you figgure out what youre doing...

are there any tips for giving a footjob or do you just kinda go for it until you figgure out what youre doing? i may have accidentily given my bf a foot fetish

Attached: __astolfo_and_astolfo_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_ruton_niki__sample-88631aa225c563bd838f0d2ac54b90f0.jpg (850x1202, 159.71K)

>accidentally

as a guy I will say that my foot fetish was also randomly acquired at age 23, though

well mostly accidentily. if just been throwing in a random feet pic or making sure my soles are visable sometimes when i send nudes and ig the psyop finaly got to him. either way i just earned free foot massages and footcare for life so im not exactly displeased

Attached: 1660444051428644.png (554x423, 216.19K)

don't bother, just make him suck your toes. give his a little suck too if you want

ok but like, hes specificly mentioned footjobs and i kinda want to get him to lotion up my feet and deeply massage them before i give him a messy footjob. it honestly sounds kinda fun

Attached: 20220817_214514.jpg (1648x2048, 455.69K)

its pretty simple
>clip your toenails if theyre long
>use lotion to make them (and his dick) smoother
>put his dick between your feet so that its in the middle of them at the highest point of the arch
>go slow and see how he reacts

dont worry too much though, if its his fetish hes probably going to be happy just that youre willing to do it for him.

t. footfag

nta but is it weird for me to kinda be into this as the girl that honestly sounds really hot watching him moan and squirm while i please him with my feet especially if it’s something he really wants

oki! yea thats basicly what i had in mind, i'm thinking about getting a little.bit of action in with the toes, but for the first few times i guess i should keep it simple
I FEEL THE SAME WAY THOUGH! like i dont have a foot fetish or any attraction to feet, but the idea of making him squirm with mine sounds like so much fun

Attached: c3081a1476680c827c95e048ed3ba235.jpg (736x1079, 81.37K)

its not weird at all. pretty much every woman (at least among those attracted to men) has some variation on the "i do something to a guys dick to get him off loudly and uncontrollably" fantasy.

toe action is great, i didnt mention it because not every guy likes it but i personally love having toes brush lightly over the head of my dick.

Are having painted toes and pedicures required? My bf only likes it if my feet look impeccable. Kinda makes me insecure that I don't always have the perfect feet he wants.

I dont really care about painted toes, pedicure is nice to make them smooth and keep the nails uniform but it doesnt matter that much if you take care of your feet in general. Your bf sounds more picky though

how hard do you think it would be to get him into painting my toenails or giving me a pedi? i dont entirely get how guys with a foot fetish work but i feel like that could maybe be enjoyable for him?

Attached: __rir_chan_original_drawn_by_fenrir_fenriluuu__sample-8163542f900b2c6242a5d3e672a32bf4.jpg (850x1039, 91.61K)

its easy if he has a foreskin. if hes cut, good luck.

Idk. I painted my gfs toes and gave her pedis because i loved her feet (and her) and wanted them looking their best. Considering hes getting off using your feet he should really be willing to help make them look nice, but I cant really speak for how someone else feels. you should just ask him.

i want to do this to a boy

use both feet

A small, kinda autistic, but legitimate tip.
As you're walking during the day, ideally when you're alone or don't care who sees you, kinda mentally imagine the movements of a large, flightless bird. When you lift your foot, kinda imagine your foot as a hand, with the palm being the ball of your foot/the pad where your toes connect. "Cup" your foot as you lift, flatten it again when you step. Imagine, and try bending your foot around things you step on. It sounds autistic, I know, but what you're doing is building up your muscular precision and awareness of the foot. Do that for a while, and your feet will naturally get much, much more dexterous, and can give you much more effective foot jobs, since you can more sensitively mold around and massage the cock.

Oh, and when you actually do the deed, use lotion for lube. It gives off this amazing , slimy "footpussy" feel.

noted and noted! im probably better at that than most, since i prefer thin-soled shoes and sometimes like to go for walks in the woods while barefoot (honesty were it not for concrete, broken glass, and needles i would likely never wear shoes in warm weather), but i'll try to make it a more intentional effort. thanks!

Attached: 1595801765464.png (732x1024, 496.46K)

>not a single person suggesting coconut oil even though it’s the best lube you can possibly use

Attached: 711E5F95-DDFF-4A6A-93D8-FF29BD3DB8D7.gif (728x728, 851.2K)

For normal penetration, it's good.
For foot jobs, you usually want a heavier lube, and the slimyness contributes to the feeling.
Also, lotion smells really nice, and is really good for your feet, too! You don't want to be giving foot jobs with cracked heels, do you?