Is kiwifarms just a political site about keffals now?

see picrel, I've never seen so much moral faggotry. Josh reads like a little kid crying to a teacher: "But they did all these bad things it's not fair."

Attached: kf.png (1132x460, 121K)

neither the second or third things are bad

it turned into one as of like 2016. none of this is unexpected

also I didn't realize keffals was based

remember when he hosted the NZ shooter's video and told their cops to fuck off

>neither the second or third things are bad
the first thing is taken out of context too. she made some reply to something saying "I hope he gets swatted", and the guy was an actual child rapist

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FUCKING K*FFALS THREADS.
YOU FUCKING STUPID CUNT.

>kiwifags are retarded
ok what else is new

I hope this groomer gets what's coming to him

they unironically see themselves as vigilantist moral crusaders valiantly defending Alt-Right Ideals and protecting the race and the nation from the corruption of degeneracy. it's hilarious

hi josh

I honestly think Josh should kill himself at this point. He has zero reason to exist.

kyanka speedrun

Attached: 1658773917962.png (1511x919, 36.54K)

you should become a fujo maybe then you'll learn to draw

Didn't that result in the site getting blacklisted from NZ internet?

Also, I never understood the logic behind Any Forumsacks doing mass shooting. Do they really think normies are going to rally to the tenets of white nationalism when they see some internet-poisoned nerd shoot some unarmed people in the back while they're fleeing?

Attached: 1650262728141.jpg (3024x4032, 685.76K)

keffals Sucks but kiwifarms is a total shithole that is large part exists to shit pm trannys at this point.

>Do they really think normies are going to rally to the tenets of white nationalism when they see some internet-poisoned nerd shoot some unarmed people in the back while they're fleeing?
generally not, but they think it'll inspire future shooters, or inspire the target group to retaliate which may additionally inspire future shooters. and unfortunately they're right

That's the thing. None of these mass shooters are ever actually connected to any right wing organizations. No body knows who these people are and then they commit massacres in their name. The only people they ever have contact with are some shady people on discord that similarly nobody ever heard of. Makes you think...

Attached: file.png (382x294, 25.08K)

So you're telling me that the insane weirdos that these school shooters hang around didn't do nothing and are good boys, and that this is all a CIA op to make rightoids look bad?

fuck off to your homeboard schizo

Give me names of anyone who "hung around" with Brendon Tarrant or Payton Gendron. Unless you do, assuming that these guys were totally part of the movement is nothing but conjecture.

Obviously you can't because you're not a rightoid, but even if you were, there's no one.

there are so many informal fallacies in this post it's hard to even reply to it. why do right-wingers have such shockingly low IQs?

I'm starting to get lost here. So, the argument is that they did this to make right-wing organizations look bad, but they aren't attached to any right-wing orgs. They're just garbage that hung around on Any Forums, got their brains cooked by that nonsense, and decided to kill people for attention.

there are at least like 6 other utter absurdities buried in there. it's hard to even cover it. one could write 5 pages picking apart how dumb and irrational their post is

Stay gullible I guess

Imagine one day a random tranny who wasn't politically active or even well-known by literally anyone in the lgbt community commits a mass shooting and then the media goes, "Look! It's another one of those mentally ill transsexuals! We told you they are dangerous. Let's take away their guns"
Would you feel that is fair coverage?

you're conflating ideology and identity. if the argument was "we need to strip white men of guns", then yes it would be ridiculous, but it would be ridiculous no matter who the people were or weren't associated with. you are the very, very gullible one, here.