Sad truth

I’m not sure if this is internalized homophobia, but I used to believe trans women were just women trapped in men’s bodies. After talking and meeting IRL trans women I have started to treat them all like gay men. They act exactly the same, the motivations are the same and I think society also thinks that of most trans women. Have you noticed this pattern? What’s the main difference between a bottom and being mtf unless they were coping straight make incels before?

Attached: E51710A2-82FA-4DCF-87D6-39F68290D820.jpg (808x978, 147.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdro.id/GLNstF1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>gay men will commit suicide if doctors don't sterilize them
>no we aren't just conservative homosexuals trying to fit in

proof trans women are conservative:
docdro.id/GLNstF1

Attached: erasure2.jpg (749x815, 250.83K)

Whatever. Gay men are a bunch of disease carrying perverted drug addicts. Yeah, I’d rather try to get into a relationship with a mostly straight man. Cry about it faggot.

>mostly

>Gay men are a bunch of disease carrying perverted drug addicts. Yeah, I’d rather try to get into a relationship with a mostly straight man. Cry about it faggot.
Make brained response. This is what gay men say.

Realistically any man attracted to me is going to be a little bi. I just don’t want to be with some flamer.

What's wrong with flamers? Are they low on the social totem pole?
You just need to be able to pretend people can't tell your bf is gay?

So just like the OP said.

Yeah? Well those gay males don’t have the dedicated I do. They should stop being pussies and get on e.

Attached: IMG_3391.gif (340x340, 63.94K)

I just know some men look a lot sexier when they are wearing a dress than they do when they haven't shaved in a month.

You may have the dedication but you're still the pussy here. Running away from the reality behind a mask.

>Gay men are a bunch of disease carrying perverted drug addicts.
You said it.

The reality is most gay men I’ve met are polyamorous sex perverts who do a lot of drugs. I want an actual committed loving relationship.

Why does every single self hating closetcase trot out this same exact line?
If guys aren't willing to settle down with you, maybe the problem is you.

Attached: anecdotalevidence.jpg (1106x962, 332.65K)

And the reality is that all trannies are ugly ywnbaw ma'ams who mutilate themselves. Ok see I can play the stupid card too.

Straight people never do drugs or have sex outside a relationship.
After sex:
>”we’re a couple now right?”
>”yea bro”

Nope. I have feminine gay bottom friends and my trans friends are a different mood. Its kind of a mix between gay guy and female (or in the case of transbians a mix between femme straight guy and lesbian) and its all on a spectrum. This is just more socialization and you reading into male skeletons than anything else

>Why does every single self hating closetcase trot out this same exact line?

Because it’s true.
>If guys aren't willing to settle down with you, maybe the problem is you.

True! I need to get a few things worked on still.

>And the reality is that all trannies are ugly ywnbaw ma'ams who mutilate themselves.

We’re not all ugly! Just most of us.

Name the differences in concrete terms instead of “vibe”

>most
Literally a nothing statement. Most ttannies are child grooming diaper fetishists. See? I can do it too

Because they are incapable of differentiating between themselves and stereotypes of the group they belong to which they believe in

Presence, gestures, gait, talking style, interests, smell, feel (of skin, of body, in hugs etc), and so on