Wish I were a woman

>wish I were a woman
>don't have dysphoria
what do?

Attached: 20220815_173005.png (612x792, 245.75K)

Take your pills alice

Do you wish you were a woman and had a female body so much that is causes you daily distress and makes it difficult to do stuff without thinking about it? If so, then you have dysphoria.

troon out retard

just be a girl if you want lol, you know thats allowed right?

Alice
>so much that is causes you daily distress and makes it difficult to do stuff without thinking about it?
I'd say that's not necessarily how it works desu. I definitely have dysphoria but pre hrt I would just ignore my body most of the time. Sure I'd say I hate how masculine I am if you asked me, but I wouldn't say I thought about it a lot of the time, because I avoided everything that could make me think about it.
You think transitioning would make you happier - you think about it a bit - if you still think it would make you happier - you transition

you're in the process of being groomed by discord, twitter, reddit, or public-school teachers. my honest genuine advice would be to read Jordan Peterson or watch Andrew Tate videos. it will get your mind off the made-up gender dysphoria nonsense and show you how to embrace the man that you were born as and always will be.

imagine repping and wasting your one life because of right wing meme youtubers. this is the saddest shit.

What if I think about being a woman just to reaffirm that I'm dysphoric?

what if i'm 5'2 and have a 2' inch dick?

Hey wow, are you me?

Basically me. I want to be a hot futa not a woman. I don't get dysphoric over male socialization, being treated as a man, having male pronouns used in reference to me. I just wanna be a kinda gnc bislut y'know?

>>wish I were a woman
>>don't have dysphoria
literally me. wish i were a woman but also naturally fit the role of a man too easily

>and show you how to embrace the man
sounds awful. i don't see any real interest in being a man and seeing how people who embrace that sort of shit act and think makes me want it even less
everything about my masculinity i just want to get rid of

>I want to be a hot futa not a woman.
personally i don't see the difference but without bottom dysphoria futa is much easier to accept

Same. No idea what to do.

Then I own you now. Sorry those are the rules.

not totally relevant to what's been said so far. but maybe consider (picrel)
also check out
genderdysphoria .fyi/en/printable

Attached: 1655405180675.png (940x501, 122.19K)

>personally I don't see the difference
I don't have a genuine desire to be a woman, I have a fetish for hermaphrodites and trans women that started at a young age and define my beauty standards. Like I said GNC bi dude is where I wanna be and what I'm working towards

who cares just take your pills

You're just envious of how great women have it.
It's really that simple, you want to be in the privileged group.

incels are so retarded

Just stick your brain in a gynoid Elon Musk trademarked body in 15 years.

>Noo I swear womyn are oppressed
>We can't just prove any oppression, but I swear we are

i don't even have a fetish i just want to be a different person (who is a woman)

If you are repressing or aren’t acting female and can casually just “be male”, or if you look at your self and do t feel awful, you are an agp trender and should avoid this place.