So this board is full of trannies claiming to be women? Okay, pick me out a cute pair of earrings then

So this board is full of trannies claiming to be women? Okay, pick me out a cute pair of earrings then.

Attached: 1652752555991.png (410x418, 221.8K)

what’s your price range

LOL 90% of this board dresses in knee socks and flower dresses don't come here for fashion advice.

There are gay guys here so at least some know about fashion

Attached: images (5).jpg (485x684, 41.86K)

hard since most earrings that arent generic glass in a cage are tacky and overdesigned at best and hideous at worst, but these arent too bad

Attached: not ugly.jpg (474x580, 15.59K)

No retard we dress in hoodoes and sweats

gender/price range/vibe/skin tone?

I have no interest in drawing attention to my gigantic ass ears

What the fuck is wrong with flower dresses?

do not diss flower dresses just cause youre trying to impress others

this will be my only warning

Earrings are pretty neat. I see them as a total feminine thing, only girls would want to have earrings, but me as a repressor got my ears pierced as a small feminine thing that I could display openly and not seem sus.

Do you wear glasses? I have black glasses and think onyx stud earrings compliment them.

Attached: 93fab5af-b844-4d2d-aa90-51acb56edc26.jpg (1000x1000, 49.94K)

you can knock the socks, but don't you fucking dare speak ill of my floral prints

Not op but I want to rate

Cute but for gay people
I can't decide if they look "vintage" or wealthy but they seem nice. It also seems like a pair of earrings most trannies are too stupid to know how to style.
>most earrings suck
Most of anything you can wear sucks, or just don't fit you or your style. Look harder lel
The baby tran earrings. Get more earrings expand your taste I don't care if you're a repressor you can't be reccomending people some boring black studs. Shits basic and almost everyone either has a pair or decided they don't want them.

>tacky overdesigned earrings
are good. its lesbian culture you wouldnt get it.

also these are my current favorites

Attached: 20220814_160817.jpg (2268x2080, 1013.56K)

omg the giant rabbit plushies i can not

Disgusting...

These are way better

Attached: xCpuv5u.png (296x539, 161.3K)

no, those are so fucking tacky and in a bad way

These. Super cute, simple and work w/ almost any outfit

Attached: yatheseearringsprettyaf.jpg (626x624, 32.84K)

na they look like you could buy them in a store

true lesbian culture is to go through your chaotic room and take the first three things that hit your big toe and turn them into earrings

source: sister is lesbian and wears her home key as earrings (and those are her most tame pair)

this thread is reminding me i need to get my ears pierced aaa