>later discussion naturally comes to a close as i go do something else
>decide to check her twitter again later
>multiple fresh retweets of lesbian stuff, some nsfw
>multiple featuring someone's OCs
>picrel
>blonde woman and lightskinned black woman
>i am a blonde, albeit darker than the retweets
>she's a lightskinned black woman

what the fuck? lesbo moment? cis chaser moment?? or just lesbian fujo???? she also had retweets of galo and lio doing lewd stuff together further down her profile so idk... she wasnt being weird to me at all in conversation, she was very cool and nice, so i was super surprised

Attached: 1650052825476.jpg (1641x1508, 268.89K)

this post makes me want to kill myself I hope you're happy OP

its a larp if that makes u feel any better

giwtwm

Let's hope you join 41 club. If I can't be happy No one can

Giwtwm but with light skinned black boy instead of a foid.

im sorry user, i just wanted to know what i should make of this situation or how to interpret it

s2g it's not, im not posting her selfies here but she has serious stylistic range; there's a handful of selfies with her natural hair but also one with straightened hair and very light makeup and she kinda looks like a different person

i have a bf already and he is also black, though not light skinned. he's my best friend in the whole world and i wouldn't trade him for anyone, which is part of why this scenario was weird for me

Attached: 1648897498156.jpg (1336x1527, 441.2K)

leave your bf and get with her
trans women belong with cis women

this

>people exist who have multiple others vying for their affection
>i have never been hit on or desired romantically or sexually
its not fair

Break up with him you idiot, men come and go but cis girls don't

that sounds like an awful idea...my boyfriend was my best friend for like 3 years prior to me transitioning and still is my favorite person. we didnt see each other in this way until shortly after i started hrt and he's been a total angel to me during the bit-over-a-year we've been dating, we both really bring out the best in each other (picrel)...i think if he asked me to marry him, i would

it's ok user! wagmi !!! please keep your chin up!!!

Attached: 1632989916882.png (640x640, 354.55K)

see , he's been there for me since the beforetimes, a true day-one

Attached: 1635553074182.jpg (1584x1106, 1.49M)

and at this point, i probably wouldn't even trust someone if they did hit on me

Attached: c6eeed164ed63fa7c82a677aa0bf59a4.jpg (500x603, 54.33K)

i was there at one point too, don't worry! just as you can find love, so too can you learn to trust. it'll be ok, just keep doing your best to stay strong

Attached: 1654807670803.png (567x680, 664.16K)

You will never pass and you will never be loved, transbian.

>im sorry user, i just wanted to know what i should make of this situation or how to interpret it
Are you too dum dum to realize this for yourself?

>i have a bf already
Cool another bait and switch thread

Attached: zegd8lo9mcf91.jpg (245x245, 3.93K)

hey, be nice...some of my best friends are transbians and they're really pretty too.

i guess. i have adhd that presents as basically diet autism. like how does she even feel? was she hitting on me? or was that just weird timing or? like wtf do i do in this scenario? she seemed cool so i dont want to just ghost her, she could be a cool friend

wait what, how is that bait and switch? that's part of why it was such a weird scenario for me and wanted to post for others' insight

Attached: 1645591657904.png (3727x2480, 404.03K)

it sounds like you’re intrigued by her, if you weren’t you probably wouldn’t have made this thread and posted those images. you’re really only pretending you don’t yearn for her

>you clearly dont know what you want
>let me, a stranger on the internet tell you what you REALLY want

Attached: 1620410303.jpg (780x438, 58.9K)

i mean i never said i didnt think she was pretty or cool, im not pretending anything. i just think it would be stupid as shit to do anything when i already have a bf i love very much. she's hot but my brain immediately throws out a "warning, warning, do not pursue," especially considering how quickly after we met she jumped to (maybe, still uncertain) RTing lesbian stuff as a hint

yeah see, you get it. i can acknowledge she is pretty and that maybe things would be different if i was not madly and devotedly in love already

Attached: 1643516855208.jpg (1275x1195, 433.09K)

That’s right.

Trans women belong TO cis women.
Especially if the trans woman is white and the cis woman is brown or black.

Attached: B0CA7444-C8A3-4A68-8E67-8685107CA04A.jpg (750x937, 147.51K)

I would listen to those red flags if you feel them. The gut is rarely wrong.
Don't mind all the larpers telling you to cheat, the grass is NEVER greener. Plus, they do it every time.

She just wanted to brag about it. The girl just has a harmless crush, at best. I've been in her shoes, crushing on taken bishits. Eventually, the constant hetshit will make her lose attraction.

Your lack of sef awareness is astounding, I applaud you.
Unless you were just trying to be snarky, in that case, you failed and you just look like an idiot.

lol how is it a red flag to drop a hint that you’re gay, like how else are you supposed to meet anyone? If you are so in love with your bf that you’re not thinking about pursuing her, why even give it so much thought?