Why are you depressed and how long have you been depressed for?

why are you depressed and how long have you been depressed for?

Attached: 1660420767925932.jpg (1095x1195, 343.11K)

I'm depressed because the only things I want out of life are literally impossible daydreams, like being a woman or falling in love with someone who also falls in love with me. Furthermore, I do not want to do anything, I only want to be something: I don't want to write, I want to be a writer, I don't want to love someone, I want to be in a relationship etc.
I've been depressed for over ten years.

my depression is mostly from chronic fatigue and digestive issues
im medicated for both and was fine until I started cypro and both of them flared the fuck up. been off it 3 days. fatigue improving, digestive system still fucked up.

i love it. just when i start to feel good, all of my problems come back in double force. when i die im going to rape god to death as revenge for giving me this shitty malfunctioning body

you sound like a (male) child.

>why are you depressed
chemicals in the food and water plus fried dopamine receptors from internet/substance addiction. lack of direction and no moral compass as a result of materialistic suburbanite upbringing. small cock. no college education, skills or career prospects. unhealthy lifestyle. no genuine interests/passion. disappointment to my family. live in a world where everything is set on rails and controlled by predictive algorithms that leave no room for human agency. psyop victim. sexual assault victim. guilt. no money. car is in the shop. my feet hurt. i'll probably never own a house. my apartment has ants and the water never stays hot long enough. no gf.
>and how long have you been depressed for?
pretty much from the start

so you blame everyone else then

a number of the things i listed are my own fault, or at least things i could work on with effort. not gonna do that tho

dysphoria, trauma
since i was 11

genuine brain damage

depressed because life just doesn't seen worthwhile
i just have no motivation, i have no desire to like... live my life. i just exist. i don't know what the point in all of this is and it hurts

i've had depression for as long as i can remember really.

you exist to be loved by a cutie

diagnosed at 9, so 12 years. it’s getting better though.

Attached: D8843D71-0A2D-40EE-A366-5794BC26C299.jpg (880x880, 222.21K)

>why are you depressed
my parents i guess
>how long have you been depressed for?
as long as i can remember

>you exist to be loved by a cutie
thats step two of my despair cycle

>what is the point of existing?
creating deep, meaningful relationships and ultimately finding love

>just date and love someone
im unlovable, ugly, and too emotionally avoidant to even get close to someone if i somehow found someone who actually willing to love me

>so thats not possible, i guess theres no point to live (deepest point of misery)
well fuck my life
i guess maybe theres a different point of existing?

>moment of slight contentment where just existing is enough, but i have no desire to pursue anything (i am currently here rn, doin ok ngl)
but if im here existing there has to be some point, i can't be content with just existing, i need to do something. have a reason!

>what is the point of existing?

>how long have you been depressed for?
my whole life, happiness doesnt feel real to me anymore
i hope things get better for you fren

>why are you depressed
Going nowhere in life, working a shitty part time retail job, don't know how to get back on the road to moving forward. Took too long to decide my major after starting community college and had to put my classes on hold when I was a year and a half away from getting my Bachelors because of an involuntarily move.

>how long have you been depressed for
4.5 years. Got a job and started E, have been feeling better but still stuck.

im pre everything, how is E treating you user?

I'm only 2 months on it but it's ok so far. It feels weird but I know it's the right thing to be doing right now.

I think it mostly feels weird because I just never associated myself with the LGBT crowd at all. Not out of hatred or anything like that, but because I'm just the kind of person who always wanted to blend in. Now that I've trooned out I'm trying to get a little more involved with interaction but it's becoming less weirdly feeling each day.

1.5 years due to dysphoria related brainworms also im a neurotic mess who makes themselves feel worse due to trivial bullshit

Since and because my family moved
15 years

>i hope things get better for you fren
yeah hopefully, i need to break the cycle but i havent had much progress
at least its better than being stuck in my permanent apathy pretrans

starting transitioning, i actually thought i'd have a chance.... fast forward to now and im just stuck permaboymode and alone : )

>but because I'm just the kind of person who always wanted to blend in.
dont worry im the same way user, i prefer to just blend in everywhere except on the internet, irl i tend to try to blend in more
i wish you luck!