Details of MTG's new bill

Details of MTG's new bill.
Shit's going down the drain fast.

Attached: 20220818_210122.jpg (1770x460, 121.68K)

Why would it not be illegal for adults as well? Why not just outright ban castration of homosexuals?

>one fucking state is going to be responsible for some HRT seller on HRT.cafe not being able to enter the entire fucking US
this is bullshit

This is 100% going to destroy DIY if it passes by the way. All they would need is proof of your product ending up in one minor's hands to get locked up

might even be worse, just mentioning hrt.cafe could have you face 25 fucking years for committing a crime in a state you're not even a resident in

le party of free speech and small government amirite

how the fuck can you make a law that bans one thing in one state and makes it illegal everywhere else wtf. this shit is fucking evil

Worse, it's federal

inb4 transphobes come in saying groomers btfo

I hate the state of Georgia like you wouldn't fucking believe.

Nothing Magic The Gathering proposes will pass.

based kill all trannies

We need a trans forum on the dark web. Even assuming this shit doesn't happen, there are people in countries where being trans is already illegal who could benefit.

i hate this timeline so fucking much. i hope it gets better by the time im like 80
i doubt it
but i hope

true

the only acceptable surgery is compleation
ALL HAIL PHYREXIA
Praise be to the one true father of machines
Praise be to Yawgmoth!

do not succumb to temptation, be it from false praetors or machine fathers

See what happens when we don't have rights in ALL states? One state's law gets used to justify the curtailing of rights in ALL states.

I guarantee if gay marriage gets repealed nationwide, it will happen in an Southern state first then be used to justify it all over the US.

This is a lot funnier than youre making it out to be

wdym?

I dont know, it just kind of makes me laugh :3

Republican anti-Any Forums efforts in red states can't be ignored any longer. It's not enough to simply preach to the choir in blue states.

So if an underage ftm gets T from a roid dealer, does that count as gender affirmation?

yes i guess, that means the seller gets 25 years in prison