Why are you not fatmaxxing

You don’t want to look like a hon forever do you?

Attached: A8F321FD-C113-4D14-83C8-5C4546EF5BE6.jpg (578x717, 81.47K)

Because it's not a good strategy for a pooner

fat people are gross, user

Because it's impossible for me to gain any weight I've been trying since I got on HRT but no matter what I eat I'm always down to the same skeletal frame the next day.

chin fat makes my face look worse, even with the little i have
i'm trying for chubbymode, and gonna loose like 20 lbs

I will eventually. I look p cute with more weight on me

Fat in the right places but now I look like a gross fat chick.. directions unclear

Sisyphean task

Pics fucker

Agreed this is now a body positivity thread.
Please I’m sorry they said fucker :(

Fatmaxxing made me more honnish. I think when I was a little heavier and working out a lot it looked the best, but I got too heavy. My boobs got bigger and my gut did, but not my butt. My butt is so sorry it makes me so sad. I'm trying to lose weight again and get a bigger butt. I've considered BBL too.

what?

Lipo duh. Wash rinse and repeat

What about squats and other normie things? My butt used to be bigger when I was younger, then I sat down for a few years and now it's also kinda sad, been planning on doing squats once the heatwave ends.

Both sound good to me. I need to do more squats and lipo might be nice. Lipo and a BBL, but I'm going to be 35 soon I dunno if I'm too old for that stuff.

Do any of you chubby-chase?

Attached: Body Shapes.jpg (960x952, 78.35K)

Come on

my chin is already terrible without your fatmaxxing
why can't it go elsewhere... yet another money to waste...

Ahh I thnk you should put lipo out of your head for now, I dunno why that user jumped to surgery as a solution so quick. Not saying to forget about it, but for now yeah let's see what squats can do lol, I've seen seriously good results so may we be blessed.

Fine her e you go

Attached: IMG_20220626_132140.jpg (4160x3120, 2.73M)

Your upper body is male as hell

Xbox arms but honestly undeniably female at least! How the fuck are you supposed to target losing weight in your arms though I guess? They don't look masculine really, it's more that they make you look heavier than you are everywhere else. Wouldn't worry too much though.

Okay I'll stick to working out for now. I'll see how far I can get with dieting and exercise before surgery.

>undeniably female
Have you ever seen a woman in your life

Where do I find number 8

hot

Yes, are you joking or what? One of your fucking aunties looks like that I promise you hon.

This is hilarious to me for some reason

Yess, hope to catch you again in another thread someday with good news from both sides! Good luck!

I'm a man

Contextless nameless statement but whatever, fuck you anyway.

Why fag because I'm being honest