/HRTGen/ - HRT General #473 (note: 472 and 471 were named wrong)

Previous: • Help, advice, guidance on meds and dosages
• HRT related medical experiences and research
• Availability and pricing of medications
• Rational and scientific discussion

See following post for a pharmacy list.

Survey: 1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Survey data: 1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: 1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Info Sheets: 1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Pill ID: drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ DrugBank: drugbank.com/
▶ Basic HRT: apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ HRT ranges: hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ Powers Method: powersfamilymedicine.com/s/Healthcare-of-the-Transgender-Patient-V60.pptx
▶ Endocrine Society Guidelines: academic.oup.com/jcem/article/102/11/3869/4157558
▶ Transline Guidelines (with bicalutamide): transline.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360047702053/TransLine_HRT_Guidelines_FINAL.pdf
▶ WPATH SOC: wpath.org/publications/soc
▶ TransDIY: reddit.com/r/transDIY
▶ Blood tests (US): privatemdlabs.com/, labsmd.com/
▶ Blood tests (UK, Ireland): medichecks.com/
▶ Blood tests (Canada Only): bloodtestscanada.com/
▶ Blood tests (Sweden): werlabs.se/
▶ Blood tests by mail: letsgetchecked.com/- DIY capillary blood samples. Expensive.
▶ Lab test guide: healthcare.uiowa.edu

Attached: 1660605079234095.png (2000x3150, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

inhousepharmacy.vu/t-shipping.aspx
euaibolit.com
unitedpharmacies-uk.md
unitedpharmacies.md
alldaychemist.com
sshifter.puzl.com
stayhealthynow.co
amazing4health.com
favskinhouse.com
goodstuffstore.net
otokonokopharma.com
otc-online-store.com
weborderpharmacy.md
weborderpharmacy-uk.md
hrt.cafe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inhousepharmacy.vu/t-shipping.aspx - Has been popular in the US. Ships from Vanuatu to some countries.
euaibolit.com - Ships from EU to Worldwide
unitedpharmacies-uk.md (UK only) - Ships from HK.
unitedpharmacies.md (US only) - Ships from HK.
alldaychemist.com - Ships from India to some countries.
sshifter.puzl.com - Ships from Turkey to Worldwide.
stayhealthynow.co - Ships from Turkey to Worldwide
amazing4health.com - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
favskinhouse.com - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
goodstuffstore.net - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
otokonokopharma.com - Ships from Brazil to Worldwide.
otc-online-store.com - Ships from Russia to Worldwide.
weborderpharmacy.md (US only) - Ships from India.
weborderpharmacy-uk.md (UK only) - Ships from India.

hrt.cafe for more detailed product spreadsheets, price comparison and supplier information.

Attached: 1660605033469339.png (2000x2721, 1.2M)

Favskin finally reached out to me. They apologized for the delay and gave me free shit.

Honestly, I couldve just been a little bit more proactive and less impatient next time. It sucked, but whatever. These are small operations, after all.

Attached: anime girl happy menhera-chan boymoder heart smile smiling.jpg (539x581, 107.88K)

Also holy shit I have a lot of meds after ordering from that other supplier too..

Has anyone here ever used Diane-35 or equivalents?
I've heard its shit, but I mean that's kinda based on rigid guidelines that don't mention it, so...

Also, should I use the regular dosage or take more? Its a different kind of estradiol , so I'm not sure.

I didn't intend to get this stuff, I just happen to have it.

bump

so it seems like i might run out of spiro + pills (it all depends on just how clogged euaibolit is rn)

which means i'll have to switch to mono injections about 5 months into hrt, maybe a bit earlier to give me some time to taper off spiro. this isn't too bad, right? gotta start actually figuring out my future dosage tho

if you are taking injection do you still need to take an antiandrogen?

I got a prescription but how do I know when it's ready for pickup? Will they text or call me or do I just go and check?

if the reccomended dose is between 6 and 12 for cypro, is one pill of picrel split into 4 then taken once a day, so a pack of 50 will last 200 days?

Attached: Androcur-1-416x416.jpg (416x416, 22.32K)

oh fuck, it's ethinylestradiol
only 0.035 mg, so not as dangerous according to Lena
ethinylestradiol is way more powerful, doesn't convert to estrone, is not bound by SHBG and lasts longer, so dosage is hard to tell, better don't take more

>Estimates from the pharmaceutical company (Solvay Healthcare Ltd – personal communication), however, suggest that 1 μg ethinyl estradiol is equivalent to 100–250 μg 17-β estradiol.
so 0.035 mg ethinylestradiol * 100 = 3.5 mg estradiol?
on reddit i saw people had better feminization with ethinylestradiol, better skin etc.

Should I be feeling bad on my first week of bica? I was spiro for the 1st 3 months but i switched over and now i've been feeling really bad. Hot flashes, joint pain- is this normal or should i stop?

I've been taking E for a little over 5 months now and practically nothing has changed. Is this normal or have I been fucking things up somehow?

im not sure where else to post this and my searching has yielded nothing so ill toss it out here. I'm planning on getting an orchiectomy soon and from my understanding I will stop taking my spironolactone, but wwhat about my progesterone?

Yo so I've been on HRT for a month and a half now, does anyone know when I need to get a blood test? I've heard some say after just one month but others have said like the three month mark is fine.

Can this be damaging my throat? Estradiol oral. When I tried to take it sublingually it was burning my mouth so now I've been just taking it with water. Am I allergic?

Polyvidone, lactose monohydrate, Sodium starch glycolate, talcum powder, magnesium stearate, dorant FD and C yellow No. 6 aluminum lake, microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, hypromellose, macrogol, titanium dioxide, dye D and C red No. 27 aluminum lake, hyprolose.

translated ingredients

is that hrt reversal thing real? would my boobs still hurt like they're growing if i had that?

1. its rare
2. you shouldnt think its happening to you if there's no clear signs
3. get more comprehensive bloodwork if you actually have a reason to suspect

is 2mg estrofem and 50 mg of aa for like 9 months a bad dose
my doctor wants to perscribe this to me and honestly when i heard it i started considering diy again

what aa?

pretty pathetic if spiro, this is very unlikely to suppress your t

would be an ok starting dose maybe if it was going to be adjusted way sooner than 9 months in

i think it was anti something but i know it wasnt spiro bico or cypro