Can this really happen?

Can this really happen?

Attached: Screenshot_20220818-150329_Twitter.jpg (1080x1033, 553.72K)

honestly i think its the eyebrows making them still look like a woman, im assuming this is a ftm

ftO female to oompa loompa

It’s the eyebrows exorbitant jewelry and swooshed hair for me not to mention this fella has the doe eyes and slightly female fat distribution

weight cycle, check for poondose, change style. i guess that's what can be done here

passes better when skinny.
obviously shaving the facial hair should just be it looks fucking awful

i think its adorable how ftm have to unlearn how to be a faggot while mtf have to learn how to be faggots its hilarious

trans women were faggots, just like the shy faggot type and they need to be the flamer type

yeah Will in Stranger Things for example is the shy faggot type and he kind of comes across as eggy sometimes.

Why do they all get those gross cow nose piercings? Imagine sneezing with that, gross.

because it looks so cool and masc! waow!!!!

>tranny speculating on the gender of an underage boy
why am i supposed to believe you’re not all groomers again?

He looks like my mom

proof that transitioning is a waste of time

Oh no, not speculating! Somebody lock this sick bastard up

DUDE IT'S LIKE IN MY JEWISH TV SHOWS

Gender dysphoria is just a convenient way to say someone who is ugly and desperate to escape ugliness

what if someone were speculating on the size and shape of a little boy’s penis? i suppose that’d be okay for you too because it’s just “speculating”

it's gender blob to gender blob

Why do you weirdos even come to this board. If you're le based pedo hunter you should give Any Forums a try

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
That looks like a chick in a bad disguise.

"yeah but what if you were speculating about pedophilia"
what if you posted a bunch of child dicks instead of your reply?
you people are genuinely insane
try being more normal

skin looks oddly smooth and feminine too, as if not on T

i looked at his twitter and he sounds pretty happy so maybe that's the look he's genuinely going for. no pronouns listed but self describing as 'transmasculine' is usually a good sign the person leans nonbinary