What the fuck is happening???

>Excuse me “miss”, you’re too good at sports for a female, gender inspection NOW
this is the future conservatives want
god what the fuck is happening in this fucking country

Attached: 0414C9E4-B77E-4641-9023-F26010A573B7.jpg (2897x2048, 850.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/27/517491492/17-year-old-transgender-boy-wins-texas-girls-wrestling-championship
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tranny ideology demanding that AMAB play in AFAB sports

did you detrans or something?

no, but that's literally why this shit is happening

Why the fuck are you a pickme? You disgusting, fat, ugly fucking boomerhon
Please kill yourself, and use a gun because a rope wouldn’t hold you you fucking whale

>did you detrans or something?
they're a neo-nazi nutjob, don't

cisoids made their bed, now they can lie in it

Can we just do away with female sports? It's a fucking joke that they even exist women aren't supposed to be athletic and strong it's not in their nature they evolved to be soft and weak I can't believe it took castrated men on estrogen to expose what a total joke it all was

so you're not denying the truth of what I say
gotcha

>You disgusting, fat, ugly fucking boomerhon
this, like i could maybe get why blair white would do it. but for you it seems like a bad strategy seeing as you will always be visibly trans. don't shit where you eat type thing

This. If a woman wants to play sports she can play with the men.

not at all my experience IRL and what's more you're not saying why I'm wrong

>The boomerhon actually thinks he passes
LMFAO

let ftms play in women's sports so we can have both divisions dominated by men

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/27/517491492/17-year-old-transgender-boy-wins-texas-girls-wrestling-championship
already happening lol

>Why the fuck are you a pickme? You disgusting, fat, ugly fucking boomerhon
I'm a pickme precisely because I'm a disgusting, fat, ugly fucking boomerhon. If I were sexy, thin, beautiful passoid I could have self respect for having respectable qualities. But since I do not have any respectable qualities I do not respect myself.

You know that this happened long before troons were a thin right?
Moids sneaking into female sports is a tale as old as time

No ones demanding the parents teachers and school districts say that it’s okay because they want to be inclusive. The trans user is a girl at the high school so they let her play in girls sports. I work at a high school in MA and there is a trans girl on the soccer team and no one gives a damn about it they just let her play. Honestly you can’t even tell shes trans anymore.

It’s only a wedge issue because of right wing propaganda outlets like Fox News striking misinformation and fear into the minds of parents in red state shitholes like Utah

Well, if people didn't allow males to partake in female sports things like this wouldn't happen because people would know they're real females and not men playing pretend.

kys

You're offended because you know I'm right.

Kill. Your. Self.

amabs shouldnt be allowed in womens sports and ftms are considered as doping users to begin with so they arent allowed either. only natural afabs can apply thats how its always been stop making things fucking weird because 0.0001% of the tranny population wants to fuck around in sports
IF YOU WANT TO FORCE TRANNIES INTO CIS WOMENS SPORTS YOURE A FUCKING TWISTED SICKO CIA GLOWIE WHO WANTS TO POISON THE WELL SO KILL YOURSELF

Attached: c14e6705891812dc.jpg (466x545, 28.83K)

Well, there should be no division by sex or gender, everyone should train to the fullest and develop their skills to equal each other.

Your retarded if you think allowing harassment of ordinary students including females because they may be trans is a reasonable response. It's not it's reactionary violence which will go far beyond hurting just trans people. But you aren't the target just another so what do you care.

that's not how it works in practice though, men would overpower women in most sports because of their body structure and testosterone levels. similar things are already happening with cis women and mtfs.

>because a rope wouldn’t hold you you fucking whale
XDDDD

we should abolish all sex segregation in sports because the point of sports should be letting countries use whatever means possible to develop a physical beast who can dominate all the competition
for this reason we should also legalize all performance enhancing drugs

But this thing is the exact result of the trans ban... they arent allowed and they thought its their right to check the genitals of a person