See transbians being funny and weird online

>see transbians being funny and weird online
>feel jealous
what's wrong with me?

Attached: 1649756130337.png (1920x1920, 10.56K)

>see transbians being funny and weird
They were just being weird. Transbians are the least funniest people I've ever seen.

Im having fun

Attached: smughon.png (618x606, 383.39K)

What fun?

The fun of making actual women feel uncomfortable

>see transbians talking about incest and diapers as per usual
>not jealous at all, in fact makes me feel quite a bit better about myself

the only one making women feel uncomfortable is you annoying male pests
at least i know where i belong (in the arms of a cute tranner)

>>see transbians being funny
this has never happened

you're just too dumb to get it

this

>Sense of humor that nobody laughs at
>It's actually really funny it's just going over your heads trust me, if you got it it would be funny

>at least i know where i belong (in the arms of a cute tranner)
based and t4tpilled

Cope and seethe brother, you are only as disgusting as the men around you (arguably more so since you are demanding to be included in female spaces despite what actual women want)

They aren't funny but they are amusing

where did i state that i want to hang around (cis) women

other trans lesbians (and some cis lesbians) get it. moids are just literally too dumb to understand esoteric humor, advanced clowning around

trans lesbians are moids, they are literally male.
>Trust me bro all the hot girls at my school totally get it, believe me they're real

the cope is unreal here brother man

because you want to become one lmao, don't act like cis women aren't what everyone means when they say women. otherwise you're just a long haired fag with a fetish for other long haired fags

>>Sense of humor that nobody laughs at
>>It's actually really funny it's just going over your heads trust me, if you got it it would be funny
to be fair you, unironically, have to have a very high IQ to understand transbian humor. average transbian IQ is the highest among any population so it's understandable why you don't get it. I'm not transbian or trans myself but I'm ashkenazi so I share a common understanding

are u pretty user

>what's wrong with me?
shes happy with herself, and your not?
just a guess

i had a similar thing happen to me a few days ago where i was drinking with friends and after everyone else left, i was browsing twitch and listened to this nb vtuber(who i assume is amab) with a girlish avatar and clocky voice, and i cried because they were just happy being themselves and I'm too much of a scared coward to even come out to close friends.