Misandry

As a lesbian, I agree wholeheartedly with this. Men certainly practice what they preach: stoicism. And not the philosophy. They are cold and uncaring. The entirety of the “bystander effect” is just men being men. Their relationships are utterly devoid of emotion. Yet more proof of their emotionless disposition, is their high rates of completed suicide: they self terminate with frighteningly mechanical efficiency. Men, as we know them, are nature’s biggest experiment gone awry. So it’s perfectly understandable that OP, as a straight man, looks longingly upon the greener pastures of the other side.

Attached: picture-8934-1617634939.jpg (49x85, 8.42K)

It's because of men we have wars, genocides, imperialism and libtard property rights

Yeah, its why I only go for women and femboys.

On one hand, you have bought the meme, on the other hand so too do lots of men. Men practice stoicism not because they genuinely don't feel, but because society values control in men, and everyone confuses that for deprivation. Men, like all humans, are a rich tapestry of emotions, most of them just don't have the communication skills to express it, and are too infested with brain worms to want to express it.

>Men, like all humans, are a rich tapestry of emotions
Men are garbage who can’t control their most base of impulses and are all closeted violent psychopaths.

>the most open minded lesbian

The thoughts of a loser who spends most of their life online

Ligitimitely just touch grass and speak to another human being. Your so divorced from reality I'm not sure it's possible to have a productive conversation with you. Just interact with other people and see how self evidently wrong you are.

Based and truthpilled.

Oh please, you act like most female politicians haven't done the same when put into the same positions. Hillary Clinton reduced Libya to a miserable state during her tenure as Secretary of State to the point where women were being sold as slaves out in the open, Indira Gandhi was such a violent and racist warmonger that she pissed off Sikhs (some of the chillest people on Earth) into stabbing her ass dead, and Margaret Thatcher combined petty acts of evil (such as depriving school children of free milk) with greater acts of evil such as destroying the UK's manufacturing industry and privatizing anything she could. Cis women are so full of shit when they imply that they're better than cis dudes just because they can't throw a punch.

Women are just as evil as men, just on an extreme copium trip.

Typical male cope.

see lmao u mad idiot

100% and I'm so happy I'm a lesbian.

Who started each and every world war, genocide, and who pollutes our planet? Men.

see

Not an argument, moid

Attached: 1589039494353.jpg (397x478, 77.88K)

baby, I have a life outside of the internet. There were more people on my side than yours, I have the evidence. Listen you yourself, you aren’t making sense, you’re desperate and I’m starting to feel bad for you, might delete this thread all together now because I feel like an asshole for arguing with mentally I’ll people

the funny thing is hillary convinced her husband bill clinton to bomb libya by sucking his dick iirc, it was even put in her memoir, but i could be misremembering. oh and dont forget what margaret thatcher was actually known for, which is the mass murder all the miners who were on strike for workers rights. then theres maria antoniette who did the whole cake joke after letting her ppl starve, cleopatra who was from a greek family who colonized a part of africa and enslaved egyptians treating her slaves like shit and there were even rumors she was conspiring against her kingdom with julious ceasar causing the fall of egypt(mostly especulation by historians), theres malinche who gave away the position of her own aztek family, causing a mass murder of her tribe just so she could get spaniard dick and that one roman empress who tortured enemy soldiers and put their heads on spikes. oh and lets not forget that back on the times of slavery, white women would sleep with black men and use them basically as sex toys and when they got discovered by their white husbands they accused their slave of raping them, causing them to be killed(this tactic killed hundreds of black men by women thirsty for black dick) and used black women as caretakers, while they slacked off and did nothing.

historically, when women get into positions of power, theyre just as warmongering, if not sometimes even worse than men in the same positions.

Has a woman ever killed 100 million people?

>scrote writes scathing diatribe to prove that women are irrational and violent too
like absolute clockwork

“As a genuine lesbian, this rings true. My experience tells me that men are all cold and stoney-faced. In lesbian relationships, there’s a spark, one not present in male relationships of any sort. Any female Neo-Blanchardian worth their salt knows this. This is why AGPs desire to be wombyn. They know they got the raw deal. HSTS is lame and reeks of validation. AGPs are based and feminine. I support transmaxxers seeking to relinquish their banal masculinity and replace it with a scintillating feminine charm.”

this has nothing to do with lgbt

viable sperm can be harvested from a corpse up to 36 hours after death. not a beating heart but brain dead person - a corpse.

malinche could easily be argued to be the cause of her own tribes genocide(cleopatra could also be argued to have caused a genocide but theres no proof it was her as it was all speculation by historians) and clintons whole lybia fiasco has affected entire families for generations so idk. imo the reason it hasnt happened is bcuz women arent usually in positions of such power. these are examples are abt times they were.

has a woman ever killed 100 million people? yes or no?