Who wants femboys? They're too feminine for gay men, and too masculine for lesbian women...

Who wants femboys? They're too feminine for gay men, and too masculine for lesbian women. People say that they're a straight man's fetish but that doesn't seem right to me

Attached: 6f9518975684.jpg (640x853, 431.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

picallow.com/selfie-25/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>They're too feminine for gay men,
no such thing, chickenhawk gays love this, especially if they also look underaged

they're just a nonthreatening way to present gay men to cishets in a way that won't trigger the disgust reflex of two bearded balding hamplanets sucking each other's faces, I don't see what's so complicated about this.

bishits
t. bishit

me
t. nigger incel

Straight men don’t want men. They are a bipedo fetish.

As a straight man I'll confirm that femboys are in fact incredibly hot as a fantasy but not a reality

Femboys belong to bipedos.

I like femboys but these two look creepy. Especially the right one just looks way too female from the face.

Literally everyone who is into amabs basically can
fits right into the middle ground for bis, cis women want to peg them, ur just wrong about gays, straights who r exploring being bi or gay also want them, and all the fem4fems off too.
baka

Attached: 1656625089261.png (3840x2160, 1.85M)

that makeup immediately makes me think they're ftm lol

>They're too feminine for gay men
>too masculine for lesbian women
>People say that they're a straight man's fetish but that doesn't seem right to me

None of this is true
t. HRT femboy who has fucked straight/gay men & lesbian women. Never fucked a straight woman though.

Depends on the person though, there's a fair few femboys out there who are basically just men who sometimes post thirst traps wearing maid outfits & concealing their face.

Honestly most people in the world are a little flexible about their sexuality, or its not as simple as it seems.

For example a lot of women end up becoming lesbians because they find it hard to satisfy a more "feminine" sexuality with men. A lot of the time men just want something to fuck, and a lot of what happens on dates with men is just trying to probe and push until they can fuck their partner. Feminine sexuality tends to be more focused on intimacy, its a lot slower with significantly more foreplay, its less about the sex and more about the "closeness" of it, and you approach it very romantically. And as I said, men kinda just wanna fuck something. Grindr makes this very apparent where its hard to find a date instead of a hookup. A lot of "straight" men will fuck a femboy because it satisfies their sexual needs. A lot of "lesbians" will fuck a femboy if that femboy can satisfy their sexual needs. Both can overlook the dick, but some don't even care THAT much- though I notice straight guys care more about the dick than lesbians do honestly.

I can play to both masculine and feminine sexualities so I've gotten my way with lesbians and straight dudes. For gay dudes it should be self explanatory, gay dudes fuck femBOYs and I really cannot imagine how you'd think otherwise.

Attached: FaT-gzRWIAkRmcV.jpg (736x736, 68.99K)

>tfw no twink friend to wear cute lewd outfits with
Suffering

Honestly as a bi guy I can’t help but feel like a femboy wins in every category for me.
Also post body?

Not posting my body rn because I bulked just a bit over the last few months to see how I'd like more weight on me, went from 100lbs to 130lbs and didn't like it that much so I'm going back down in weight, currently at 122 and probably not gonna share much until I get back down to 100 lmao. (and in case you think its unhealthy, I'm 5"3, I'll be okay)

I'll post my face tho
picallow.com/selfie-25/

I really like femboys, as a bi cis guy, but I think it's funnier to talk about caving their skulls in whenever they come up in conversation.

they're less something you want and more something you want to be, a goal of sorts for bottoms
that and tops love them

Lots of people like them. gay men, bi men, "straight" (bi in denial) men, and like 7 women probably
>too feminine for gay men
idk how else to say it user but most femboys you see online are a lie. I've only met one femboy that can actually "pass" like a trap. Reality is most of them still look like guys outside of well-framed well-shot photos taken for the internet. Now if you're TruGay(tm) this won't be a problem and if anything the masculine features mixed with feminine clothing is like the whole appeal (at least for me)

Attached: suwako.gif (100x100, 14.03K)

they're both biologically female, I think they identify as such as we'll. if you look at their reddit they use dildo's as genitals

predatory pedophiles like James Charles

How do you find sexual partners? And how the hell did you bag a lesbian? That's my dream. Did you bottom for her?