Trans lolicon

>Trans lolicon
If there was a hard mode to life, a *real* hard mode, this is it

Attached: 1660829790299.jpg (1794x2048, 511.23K)

Attached: E4A3D3F8-FBB4-40BD-9D6D-B9E7A2F303F1.jpg (1221x1007, 892.74K)

Attached: youshould.jpg (511x720, 208.13K)

How are you gonna post an anime girl that says cry about it while crying that people rightfully think you're a pedophilic scumbag.
Rope

Transphobes will lose all power soon enough.
I don't have time for little crybaby arguments from retards who don't think past their surface level grade school teaching. Educate yourself a little.

Attached: 1660771552228696.jpg (2048x2048, 353.27K)

>grade school
A bit on the nose, don't you think? I could give a shit that you're trans. Still, kys pedo.

No. People deserve baseline respect for their identities. I have comitted no crime, making you uncomfortable isn't a crime.

Attached: 1660832501155.jpg (1713x1835, 520.61K)

Not all identities are respectable. I hope you get dragged into the street and beaten to death. It is what should happen to all pedophiles, whether or not they've commited a crime yet.

bridget is 19 years old

So you have no consistent morals, does that not alarm you in any way? That you can so easily fall into genocidal tendencies at the drop of a hat despite nothing wrong being done? Are you not ashamed of being just like the people that will kill you the first chance they get to do it *consequence free*

The only stance I have made clear is that I hate pedophiles. In this case I have expressed one moral value, and thus cannot have displayed inconsistent morals.

Pedos like you should be burned to death. No joke. I can’t wait for you to be stuffed inside a mens prison.

UOOOOOOOH

Attached: 4D0F9E20-1EF8-4004-803E-6887CCD4E9D9.jpg (497x690, 125.89K)

And that's irrational, and honestly it looks like you're looking for an excuse to be a murderer without being judged for it. So who's more dangerous here, me, or the coward with a murder fetish?

You devalue the word genocide when using it to describe pedophiles being killed. Also, if you want to talk about the hypothetical future in which gays get killed en mas as some moral basis. If pedophiles could rape kids consequence free, a lot more would. As such they should be killed as preventative maintenance.

The Law is enough of a preventative measure. Break the law, rehabilitate. That's how it should be. Anything else is a contradiction to any decent human nature.

i wish i was underage hanging around in loli circles again. i got so much free attention and old pedos told me they loved me and they praised me more than my parents ever have. shit i was happy back then.

Yet a plethora of sexual abuse happens. Unless you are actively seeking to rehabilitate yourself from your pedophilia, your appeals to either are meaningless.

If you could kill people consequence free, a lot more would too. How is that an argument for genocide? Society has rules, and often people follow them because of what would happen otherwise. Why are pedophiles a special case, to the point where they must be executed for thoughtcrimes?

Conversion therapy is a process that should be completely outlawed, and I think you know it's pretty obvious why. Attractions aren't an issue, Harm is the issue. You cannot use the law against someone who has committed no crime.

I don't see murder as innately immoral. There are plenty of circumstances where it is legal to murder somebody, all I am suggesting is that it should be extended to pedophiles.

Yes you absolutely fucking can. Conspiracy to commit and intention to commit are very legally tenable charges.

Your identity is wanting to fuck kids. The fact you claim this identity without an ounce of shame makes you even more disgusting.

Attached: 1658999336263316.jpg (500x500, 34.35K)