My boyfriend kicked me out of the apartment because I told him I had thoughts of detransition and some other thoughts

My boyfriend kicked me out of the apartment because I told him I had thoughts of detransition and some other thoughts.
He said quote "well fuck off then because I won't go out with a fag".
How can he be so stupid?????

I fucking hate all men

Attached: comment_1635741057btape3bRDDvv2KZs8Wa5yS.jpg (1025x1044, 308.55K)

Sounds like he was looking for a reason.

Also pretty reasonable imho to breakup with someone for wanting to detrans, it signifies not only that they may have more drastic changes to come but it also signifies that they might to change their body into something you may not find attractive

I would break up with my tranner gf if she wanted to detrans, without even a second thought

Shitty desu

you become a fag if you detrans tho

>he copes by telling himself he's dating a woman
>therefore, the gay sex he has isn't actually gay sex
KEK

can you give me his number?

How's that shitty? What if they don't like guys, or girls if this is an ftm? You're supposed to stay with someone even if you aren't attracted to them? I transitioned when I had a gf and her staying was entirely her decision, had she left because of it I'd have understood.

Your bf did the right thing.

she knows and agrees though

He's completely in the right to do so. I knew my fiance before she transitioned and I wasn't into her. If she detrans I would no longer be into being in a romantic relationship, because I do not want to date a man.

So did he actually kick you out or was that the threat if you did detransition?
I'm getting mixed signals here

>have a sad thought
>express it
>lose everything instantly
Op's bf is a real piece of shit

Would you mind if your tranny gf didnt want to detrans but just to be made fun of for being a little faggot during sex?

Kind of weird, but acceptable.

id do that for her but id be grossed out at the same time, so it would be an intense hatefuck afterwards

What's with the replies ITT? The awful thing is him insulting OP and being insensitive, not breaking up.

if my tranny gf called me faggot in any context i'd cave her head in (in minecraft)

wait i read that wrong, no i wouldn't call her a faggot

>What's with the replies
they are sincere thoughts. maybe you need to head up to a different website?

but its hot? imagine railing a clocky tranny fag from behind, say like mayze, grabbing his hair and telling him hes a worthless faggot cockslut

>imagine railing a clocky tranny
no thanks

what a homo