What diapers do you use Any Forums?

What diapers do you use Any Forums?

Attached: download (1).jfif.jpg (276x183, 7.29K)

Bump. Reddit and twitter trannies need to go back, HSTS diap girls will always be valid and wreck AGP twitterhons
Diap revolution is NOW!

soiled ones

correct

havent been on this board in a few months, im sad more of you disgusting cunts aren't dead from the faggotpox

Cringe chud, put on your diap and take your meds already alice

Based!

autopedophilia

>t.

Attached: 1660238220921187.png (1476x1494, 1.92M)

Since I strictly produce diarrhea I've been having fun with cloth diapers. I make several large diarrheas in them until they're so soaked they are dripping and then I ring them out in the back yard. My boyfriend sprays me down with the hose, but if he's in jail I stand over the sprinkler in the lawn and giggle. Then I scrape out the lettuce stems and then smack them off the patio before putting them back on.

Anything from abu or rearz

please post a picture of yourself in your diaper princess

Attached: 1657573105125.png (676x676, 1.15M)

i totally don't use any at all but if i did i would use goodnites and tena but would long for abdl diapers but haha this is all just hypothetical

by making this post you have already signed up the diaps are coming towards you at 500mp/h if you do not already have a bf, one will be assigned for you. if you are a lesbian, a gf will be assigned for you. if you are aro/ace, you will be given citizenship in Sweden then deported there

Attached: EuWVop9WYAQAdNW.jpg (1200x900, 102.96K)

>be me
>working in a "sissy house" because I have gambling debts
>cater to men who have really big dicks and can't penetrate vag all the way and men who like fucking sissy boys
>sissies here under six weeks wear diapers during the day while doing housework
>bussy is sore and have no self control
>diapers make us feel "safe"

Attached: 18_SaniBrief_image_521x487-01.png (2171x2029, 1.35M)

Diaper magic is protecting you, sweetie

I went on a meth bender for a week and thought I had diaper magic, but those weren't fairies. They were flies. I didn't change the whole time. Just kept smoking and shitting and when I ran out of stuff to smoke I sucked so I could get more and then I'd eat so I could continue to shit while high. Vicious cycle. Each large diarrhea felt like an orgasm.

>I went on a meth bender
That you allie?

Don't you have a daddy to clean up your stinkies?

Attached: awm4yun4f4b61.png (640x1002, 884.76K)

Daddy is in jail at the moment, but thanks to overcrowding and liberal policies he should be back to plunging my shit pipe in no time.
No. A sexy trans woman in a diaper with cone tits chugging beer and smoking meth in a cheap motel room for a week is quite common. Many such cases. I usually shoot up the meth. I'm a hardcore girl.

no one talks like this get better at roleplay user. The zoomers moved to gta5 get off gary's mod

I talk like this because I am a classy woman. You must not be familiar with those.