Why are there so few people who like to top masculine men? Seems like a lot of gays, and ALL trannies...

Why are there so few people who like to top masculine men? Seems like a lot of gays, and ALL trannies, are pretty heteronormative.

t. bodybuilder who likes to bottom every now and then

Attached: 4B429095-FE78-4C68-BB75-4F3D16D1134A.png (600x600, 81.4K)

When i see hot feminine twinks i want to top them

When i see hot masc guys i want them to top me

men are vile, the most i could stand is letting one stick his cock into me (doing doggy so i don't have to see his face) for money.

I'm an anorexic mtf and I'd top an older masc guy, especially if he's right wing and wealthy

I only like top masculine men. The more power you have over me the better

trannies being heteronormative is not that surprising. but if you’re hot/muscular enough i probably could be convinced to top you 1-2 per month lol

This is what I’ve experienced personally. No one really wants to top me because I’m so masc, but I’m so muscular that even a hot tranny is willing to do it a few times a year to keep me around lmao

I would top you but I am a skinny tiny little freak who just gets off on the idea of topping someone so big and strong

I’m fine with that. Now come fill up my muscle butt, faggot. Do a good job or I’ll wrestle you to the ground and fuck you.

I'd top you. I'm a pooner though, I'd too anything.

My dick isn't hard for you

i’d only be able to top with a strap

Where’s that tranny that constantly posts the “this is my ideal chaser bottom” when you need her?

I would top a muscular man on occasion. I like muscle butts a lot. The only issue I have is that I can't always keep it up or feel things that well.

>t. tall heavy MtF with small feminine penis that struggles to stay erect

tfw no Russian $500 trap top gf

Because most of us have genital dysphoria.

can't stay hard unless someone is actively pounding my prostate bc hormones, but i could use a toy or something

I was thinking that might help me too. Wearing a toy while fucking might be nice.

ill top you but im a girl

i actually find that kind of hot
t. femboy

Yep I'm heteronormative lol. Why would I go to the effort of maintaining a fem appearance to attract bottoms. Could have just got buff if I wanted to fuck men in the butt. I'd maybe be open to trying being a little verse in a relationship, but the being held by a protective kind of strong person is like a drug for me and I'd rather not lose that