How do I go back to being repulsed by trannies. I want to undo the damage that this board has done to me

How do I go back to being repulsed by trannies. I want to undo the damage that this board has done to me.

Attached: 61a106c4658a2abdd11aaa5bb5b1690805d946bd3e68f26efb6242abfc8512eb_thumb.jpg (400x499, 65.13K)

Meet them irl

Meet some trannies irl

Attached: 1623329732299.jpg (911x988, 205.08K)

can't be done, the damage is permanent

>Posted on the exact same second
user, I...

you should marry, its just right.

Talk to some groomer wokies who happen to identify as "trannies."
Look for excessively colored hair and you'll usually be in the correct crowd of disgusting filth.

Stay away from the normal tranny folks who probably don't dye their hair and who have jobs/businesses, and might not even buy into the gender/pronoun cancer.

you can't user it's too late now

genie's out of the bottle, no recapping
Ava knows :)

yeah unironically once guys get exposed to attractive trannies it's a slow but unstoppable road to them becoming chasers

I've seen it happen to even the most transphobic assholes, it did take a few years in that case but it still happened

>slow
Dude I was completely uncaring about trannies before I saw this board. Didn't hate them, but I never really thought about dating one or anything.
In a matter of a week browsing this board I was desperate for a fucking trans girl. Still am, but that's besides the point.

kek

yeah I'm thinking based

just definitely don't think about how good it would feel to fuck a trans girl and have your cock in her

don't think about that.

You sly dog I know what you're doing. The joke is on you, I jack off before browsing this board. I know better now.

user I promise I have no idea what you're talking about

Very cute. But yeah I still want a trans girl, not even for sexual reasons I just think they're genuinely adorable and would be really nice to date.

I've only fapped to 2 trannies ever, both giga passers. Idgi how you end up fapping to giant manly hons like a lot of chasers on this board.

>Idgi how you end up fapping to giant manly hons like a lot of chasers on this board.
do chasers do that?

Yes. The only girl I've fapped to from this board is bagel, because she's realistically a woman.

>don't think about that.
i already have brainworms, Ava ;P

>fapping to giant manly hons
ew.
i have *some* standards