Should I get chin fillers until I can get ffs?

Hey it’s me again the retarded youngshit who was doomposting a few days ago

Anyways I’m wondering if it would be possible to get chin fillers to round out my chin so I can pass better until I get ffs

Attached: BEA7151E-4B9D-45C9-9C8F-57D2A7BD2743.jpg (1170x1545, 1.2M)

you are annoying and you should leave this board

the uncanny people really are in love with themselves, while there's far more attractive people here that have low self esteem and don't selfie post

im an attractive person and i realized posting my face on this board has absolutely no upsides and only downsides, so i stopped doing it

>youngshit
lol k

lol but then the only selfie posters are uggos like op. We're being cheated.

dont be rude. but honestly what made me stop was that i started getting responses from people irl, i developed enough self esteem to realize i dont need the validation of random internet strangers, and i mostly fucked off and live happy. i only stay here because i fucking hate pretty much all queer spaces

You're cute, if you weren't dysphoric you would've made a great shy art/english major bf

most of the ultra passoids here are selfie spamming “bdd” attention seekers though

no that would be extremely dumb

it would just lengthen your chin and make you look ridiculous

also you're not really a youngshit, you look 18

How do I do this? I have none self esteem and I only feel validated from others and even then I don't believe positive things people say about my looks. Hugboxing etc

You're right, but it's hard sometimes to be nice when the same 5 or 6 people obsessively post selfies. The one I really like doesn't post pics anymore, and most of the hate she received was from other trans girls.
Glad you got your situation fixed, leaving here or pulling away is hard af because so many other sites are cringe and hugboxy. Gl user.

based in that picture? i'd round off the edges of you chin and call it a day. that's it.

which one am i

I started when I was 17 is that not a youngshit according to you all

do you have irl friends? thats what helped me, also having a few relationships solidified that i am lovable and people care about me. but im an extrovert so
even though this board is user, we need to be kind to each other or it just breeds really toxic negativity. or maybe im just a huge faggot. pulling away was hard and i def use it more frequently when my social life is low (a lot of my friends are away rn which is why im here) but overall i think i use it far more healthily than i used to

You aren't ugly but you definitely have male features. You're a bit feminine too but not enough to look uncanny yet

I’m still a hon

you have to actually somewhat pass or look feminine. you just look like a regular dude. get your eyebrows done for fuck sakes

you retard arent you under a year on hrt? chill the fuck out dude. yeah shit sucks but you’ll be better as time goes on. but to answer ur question nah dont bother go for ffs when you can. idrk why you’re psycho analyzing yourself like this, you constantly do it. relax. you should spend some time away from this board if you actually get brainworms from this place. gl

>huge chin
>should i get chin fillers
lmao