>Resources:
pastebin.com/SEDh0A6x

>Tagmap:
tagmap.io/tag/ftmg

>Previous apostosy:
boards.4channel.org/lgbt/thread/27227716

Attached: PC Computer - Hexen - Weapons.png (962x1791, 454.54K)

>QOTT::
>What's your best trait?
physical? ive gotten a lot of compliments on my hair hands and lips but if we wanna get more saucy ive been told i have nice hips and ass lololololol

Attached: 4C6E0690-CB6E-4CA2-842C-D0E6C35EFC0B.jpg (1012x1536, 297.09K)

>>What's your best trait?
Everything about me is literally perfect according to my partner.

oops forgot 2 mention that b4 ive been told i have a very unique personality and that im very fun to talk to which is nice

Attached: 30B68C1F-58D7-4433-B7C2-9459BE7ED8DC.jpg (1170x1455, 163.66K)

Why are reddit pooners so hostile towards girlmoders on T? Is it because they shatter their ‘vitamin T is literal magic dood’ narrative?
>you have around 3 months MAX

Attached: 16D76B41-FE54-429D-B161-87831CE3FE0F.jpg (750x1050, 335.01K)

>been on t for almost 2 years and people think i just lost weight

It was the same for me, even though I gained weight

fucking exactly i got fat and it somehow went from my fce to my stomach

How do I prevent myself from getting BDD and becoming an incel

He's right though. Yeah, people can get unlucky, but on any sort of hormone (even if it's estrogen) you should be prepared for the "worst case scenario."
Are those things related?

some might say it's one and the same

Yeah I am mildly convinced that no woman would ever find me attractive because I am skinny and short and they will just laugh at me and that roping is the only option
I know I look mostly my age but in my head I still look like a little kid so no girl who’s my same age and also normal (not a pedo) would want to be with me

You can avoid becoming an incel by hiding it. And you can avoid having bdd by just ignoring it and forcing yourself to think about other stuff. It's primarily being focused on your appearance to the extent that it harms your life. But if you recognize what you're doing and then force yourself to instead immediately switch to thinking about something else (and try to avoid your triggers to thinking about your body in a negative way in the first place) then it'll have less power over you.

I think most people are already prepared for that if they’ve got half a brain. But the trans community as a whole never has this kind of reaction towards mtf boymoders, even though hiding changes from E isn’t necessarily as easy as this poster pretends.

>forcing yourself to think about other stuff
This is the problem, I’m a neet but I’m too depressed and dysfunctional to not be a neet. So I have nothing to do all day but sit around and think about this stuff

They just don’t understand why some ppl have to hide it because they have all been accepted their entire lives

I feel you ): I keep staring at mirrors and obsessing over my face and body and laying in bed for hours thinking about my hips etc. But I could give myself (and you could give yourself) something to do if you wanted to and force yourself to do it.
Try to talk to someone about it if you can

I’ve been a neet since Covid started and I don’t see it improving

How fembrained is too fembrained to go on t?

Doesn’t matter, T makes you less fembrained (ime)
If you’re mascbrained enough to want to actually go on T, you’ll be fine

Depends what you're hot enough to get away with

If you will detrans and blame it on everyone but yourself you are too fembrained to go on t. Should be fine otherwise
How old are you and do you plan on getting a job soon? Being a wagecuck sucks but having consistently and making money + going outside will gradually pull you out of neetdom
Bout to be me in a year
Wow you sound perfect

Attached: 5DA4AAE7-CF27-4D1A-9C9E-56BF6B0FF04F.jpg (1366x2048, 506.01K)

T will make you more malebrained
Sex hormones literally change the structure of your brain

I’m 19 and I’m too mentally ill to work any minimum wage job. I can’t focus on things for very long and I don’t have a lot of energy. Nothing with my meds or T has changed so I don’t know why I’m feeling worse recently. I don’t go outside or do anything all day. No one I could hang out with lives anywhere near me