Road to hairlessness

How do I get rid of beard and beard shadow? Is epilating suitable as a long term solution?

I don't take hormones and don't have much growth either, but its still annoying. Laser is not a solution since I'm not rich.

I also try to remove my pubic hair, I'm making progress but the pain is intense and one wrong angle causes bleeding. Is there a trick to it? I spend already several shower cycles until the device was drained, but there is still hair left on and around my dick.

Attached: PXL_20220816_185354468.jpg (2197x694, 307.92K)

what epilator are you using? Please don't cheap out on epilators

Its the Braun Silk Epil 7, it should be among the best. It also has a trimmer included.

Very kissable lips

yeah that's a really good one. Well it's gonna be painful at first, so stick to it, eventually you won't even notice it
as for the bleeding, it sometimes happens when a hair follicle gets damaged, and when that happens there's a very high chance it won't grow back, just keep the device clean (spray it with alcohol every once in a while) and make sure to moisturize afterwards. Preferably do the epilating when your skin is the cleanest, after a shower for example. Also, I know a big draw of the braun epilators is that they're waterproof and you can do it in the shower etc, but honestly I find it to be a complete meme, it takes me waaaay longer to epilate while I'm wet, and there's a bigger risk of it just yanking the hair and not the root, which is lame. Stick to doing it outside the shower, and look at the waterproof thing as a hygienic thing to make the epilator easier and safer to clean properly

I do it only under the shower. Preparation is foam shampoo and then regular shaving foam. The water helps with removing the hair because the device will be full of them after a short time.

When I do my legs now its almost painless, but the other areas are a torture.
No one kisses them :(

well yeah, facial and your nether regions will obviously be the most painful, but honestly you'll get to the point where you don't even flinch when passing that thing through your asshole or junk
as for the hair getting stuck part, yeah it's going to suck early on because the hairs will be thick, but the more you keep doing it, the thinner the hairs will be. Like right now most of my body hair might as well be baby hairs, and I hardly have to bust out the brush to clean it in between session (make sure you're doing that btw)

also please don't use any foams or creams WHILE epilating, that's a good way to ruin your epilator. And idk, I find that it's easiest to clean the thing with the included brush, just snap the top and give it a pass every so often. Really, I think you should try to do this while dry instead

>Laser is not a solution since I'm not rich.
if you work full time at mcdonald’s (which to them is 30 hours, fucking lol) you should be able to afford laser

I'm not going to become a wageslave to afford it.

Attached: PXL_20220817_200624592.jpg (2250x4000, 1.9M)

Electrolysis is the only road to permanent hair removal and it's not cheap.

Before I could afford it I just shaved. And desu the whole process of getting it sucks. You have to grow out stubble prior to each session, then basically do wound care for a week to make sure you don't fuck up your face with scarring.

There's about 25,000 hairs on the human face, a good electrolysist will be able to deal with about ~500 hairs an hour. So the whole process takes about 50 hours and it does hurt, but no more than a tattoo in a sensitive area.

Put some vitamin e oil on afterward to prevent hyperpigmentation and scarring, otherwise you’ll be doing it later to try and repair the damage from epilating

pretty sure epilation on the face is dangerous and can cause very bad scaring, i'd research more if you want to do that

i remember readkng about diy electrolysis

has annyone tried

>Is epilating suitable as a long term solution?
If it happens to work for you, I guess, but when used on hair it wasn't designed for it is often extremely painful and sometimes fucks up your skin. The damage epilation causes to the hair follicle weakens hair growth and consequentially makes laser treatments less effective, not sure about electro though.

i have very strong moustache shadow, would epilation or plucking hair remove shadow? i want to do it once, to check how i would look after electrolysis, i don't want to have false expectations

Just get laser you idiot

The shadow is only there because of hair beneath the skin, especially with dark facial hair and less so with lighter facial hair. No need to cause yourself the agony

THIS
do not put an epilator on your face

i hate being trans i hate being trans i hate being trans i hate being trans i hate being trans i hate being trans i hate being trans i hate being trans i hate being trans i hate being trans i hate being trans

>Is epilating suitable as a long term solution?
NO. repeated epilating will add complications to electrolysis. it makes it way harder to get a good insert with a probe, which we need to be able to do to kill the follicle. please don't do this to yourself.
im learning diy electrolysis currently. its not as simple as buy a machine and get the settings right, but if you're willing to put a lot of time in then you can learn. Its also a good source of income if you get good at it.

also you have the perfect skin and hair color for laser so idk why you wouldnt do that.

uh does tweezing do the same ?

I would suggest electrolysis, it is often cheaper than laser and more effective. Although it is more painful and time consuming. It is totally permanent though which is nice.

I keep hearing this meme. I have been epilating for over a year and no such scarring has occurred. This only seems to happen to people with ultra sensitive skin and a lot of facial hair, and OP claims she doesn't have a lot of hair
it would, but how long it lasts depends on your growth speed. The more you pluck, the less fast it'll grow, and eventually it stops growing or it thins out

it's over... hope i will experience the miraculous stories from reddit about brightening and thinning facial hair
i'm on hrt since a month and finasteride since 4 months and i have an impression that my moustache became weirdly patchy in the last days, but i probably just exaggerate