How to spot a girlmoding pooner

Attached: D0648563-098E-40E0-BC55-AFB9F2B6D259.jpg (750x738, 182.91K)

I'm sorry but trans men have so little visibility that the most people will clock them as butch lesbians or alt quirky tomboys

girlmoder shouldnt wear a hoodie.

stfu pooner stop trying to culturally appropriate us. You'll never be anything but emotional.

Literally just women with man voices who are too short/ look too feminine to be mtfs. This is important because they’re often confused for troons going the other way

godspeed ftmbros and gl with semi-repper genderfuck hell
i belieeb in you

Attached: F95F7ECC-4075-4819-B65B-8AC7E7DDCA79.jpg (1000x1278, 203.6K)

was the original boymodder post this depressing as well? like im sorry but that is just super depressing to read and imagine

Inaccurate, I have long hair and need to shave ever 2 days minimum or I get called sir. Meanwhile my mom thinks I have PCOS from a bottle of minox I hid in my room that she found. I have also gaslit everyone who knows me into thinking my voice has always been like this. Otherwise accurate

t. girlmoder ftm

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124.22K)

I eat so much cheese it’s the secret to hiding you’re on t

why dont u boimod

you know what's funny? a certain feminist (shulamith) talks about how women have no culture--only a distorted male culture...
this board perfectly encapsulates that lol. everything ftm is like mtf discount.

My mom, who I live with, is paying for classes I need for the job I'm going into. It won't be much longer though. I'll probably have saved enough to be able to move in with my gf by early next year, and then I'm completely pooning out. Would boymode sooner if I could

Why are ftms unable to create our own distinct culture? What's wrong with us?

They do have the funny little MS paint pink doods

You literally did with pooners. Also in general your shizoposting is a lot better. Trannies are just retarded.

still not original, just more gross than the mtf one

pooning and fujoshi behavior, fanfiction culture, whatever happened on tumblr dot com, no mtf can replicate

Why do I want to be him.
t.mtf

bear shadow if they don't pluck it out
maybe clocky voice but depends
oversized clothes

Im mtf and do all that except pooning. I like ftm culture

need ftm repper gf whos the leader/dominant one of the relationship

Attached: 1606053855651.jpg (1979x951, 455.93K)