Should i stop eating dairy to make bottoming easier...

should i stop eating dairy to make bottoming easier? i love milk and ice cream so i dont wanna give them up if i dont have to...

Attached: tomoko.jpg (500x492, 25.79K)

Dairy is super easy to get rid off. Basedmilk is really just as good once you get use to it for milk based stuff purposes. Fake icecream is hit or miss, sorbets are still great, and ice cream when they're in the forms of like cones not just buckets are fine fake. If you're a real cheese guy it is difficult, but after not eating cheese for like 5 years I don't desire it.

what about pizza...

I mean there is vegan pizza, but I don't like it, I don't like pizza anyways so its not that big of a deal. You should be eating real food as an adult anyways

me and my bf get pizza all the time... its good

if dairy makes bottoming harder you should probably stop eating it anyways since you must be lactose intolerant
I can drink a big glass of milk and it doesn't do anything

Attached: BGT_SS_01.jpg (1400x1400, 214.16K)

If you're not like actually lactose intolerant and you really love pizza, keep doing it. But if you wanna get healthy, even for non sex purposes, eating masses of cheese and oil is not good.

>if dairy makes bottoming harder you should probably stop eating it anyways since you must be lactose intolerant
It's a spectrum. You can range from getting horrible diarrhea since when you were young to just mild cramps when you are older. If it doesn't really affect you, you're not really "intolerant". It's not an allergy, it doesn't really hurt you, just upsets your gastro-intestinal system.

milk products are alright if you drink metamucil before eating, it binds to fat but it also slows your digestion down a bit so your body has an easier time emulsifying the fat
>t. pizza enjoyer

i dont think im lactose intolerant cuz ive drank milk since i was a kid and love it,i just know it makes my poop less solid and that makes bottoming harder

how much of that should i drink?

do you get enough insolubale fiber?

get srs?

no clue

my bf likes my dick so i probably wont + its scary

It changed after puberty. I became lactose intolerant in middle school. This is actually what biologically is supposed to happen, you drink milk when you are a baby from your mom and then your body forgets to make the enzymes because you don't need it anymore

Only if you don't tolerated. I drink a lot of milk, have greek yoghurts, mozzarellas etc. and my bf says he doubts I poop at all.

fiber supplements help

i just do a spoonful of powder before meals, it keeps my tp clean too

if you're a reasonable person then a hard look at the nutritional facts of dairy products should make you perfectly content with cutting it out of your diet in the long term

Anonette, I would love it if you chugged an entire liter of milk and proceeded to go ass to ass with me.

Attached: 360_F_367016036_6Hxt3IZMHVSIPhMYZZLTolmsi1AW2s6y.jpg (360x360, 5.25K)

>my bf likes my dick so i probably wont
user why are you doing this to yourself