You know for all the talk of tranime and the constant anime avatarfagging and reaction images...

You know for all the talk of tranime and the constant anime avatarfagging and reaction images, I've never actually seen any anime discussion on this board.

Letters
What are you watching right now? And what are your favorite shows?

Attached: 1A77763570B846C1B57D9944E23758B9 (1).jpg (1101x626, 108.91K)

beastars
straight mtf

Attached: 5DB1720A-950E-4318-8950-33DA327A48E4.jpg (640x848, 188.48K)

Not watching anything rn but Nana is and always will be my favorite

There was that thread about evangelion the other day because hunter schafer dressed up as a character.

Personally I am glad, I hate anime, and especially white people who like anime

hrt twink
i’ve only watched a few, favorite is the original yugioh and right now i’m watching one piece but it isn’t that good

bishit mtf
i love mob psycho rn i’m so excited for the new season
i know it’s more malebrained but i was also big into aot before i transed so now i’m too invested to quit this late in the game

Straight MTF
Manga: Freesia, Fire Punch, CSM, Berserk
Anime: Monster

Just watched FLCL, definitely loved the music and vibe, didn't enjoy the Evangelion-style inappropriate relationships (that are totallllly solely for deep thematic reasons and not partially for pervert fan service)

Attached: 15 (3).jpg (728x1050, 132.02K)

have you not seen Luffy vs Katakuri? that was awesome
Luffy vs Kaido not so much

Haven't watched anything in maybe ten years by this point. Kaiji's my favorite. As a kid I really liked Inuyasha, Card Captor Sakura and Pokemon.

Oh, and MTF. Probably Bi but it's hard to tell. My sexuality is really confusing to me..

mtf
i haven’t watched any anime for like 5 years so i’m catching up quite a bit lol. currently finally watching the recent version of furuba and am absolutely in love with the show. i don’t even know why but i’m crying half of the time lol

cis bisexual M
favorites are FLCL, evangelion, and FMAB (those are also basically the only animes i've finished lmfao)
pls recommend me new shit i need it bad

Straight m

Attached: a.jpg (924x904, 398.68K)

Grow up

I am 19 and I grew out of anime as a whole. Mature anime is a complete joke

Bi MtF, so BT
I don't really watch anime much anymore. I used to love it growing up, but I've only watched a few as an adult. I watched most of the first season of Shield Hero and that was okay. BNA was really cute. Beastars was interesting. Favorites of all time are Prince of Tennis, Ippo, Bubblegum Crisis, Ranma and Trigun.

T
JJBA

FtM. I read manga instead.

Bi. GF wants to finish better call saul, then we're gonna rewatch kara no kyoukai and ergo proxy, probably in that order.

i like kakegurui and mirai nikki

Attached: yuno.png (700x750, 267.55K)

Rn my current favorites for Manga is Kakegurui and JJBA

Transbian

Attached: C2ED5733-438B-4072-96E2-801378AA13E3.jpg (1164x1270, 208.62K)