Passoid or repress?

Another day of questioning if anons think i can troon out and pass.
I meet a girl who liked male me yesterday tho, should i john 50 for her? I got dysporic from not being dysporic when i liked that she wanted me to manhandle her. Didnt do it tho
Anyway am i ugly? 22 no hrt

Attached: Screenshot_20220429-075111_Chrome.jpg (963x1099, 98.88K)

You look like an ugly girl. Take HRT now, you’ll pass

>I got dysporic from not being dysporic
oh boy

i think ur cute :)

AAAA
I fucking hate reppers who obviously have a chance. I hate you all so fucking much.

Sorry. Pls dont hate me

you make reppers like me look bad. because of people like you, they think all us reppers have a shot.

There’s not a single woman on this Earth worth becoming John, 50 for. Look, you look almost passable in that pic already, so with hormones, it would only take a few months to push you over the edge.

GIGACHIN but you can still pass

user, here's the thing. There are some people who just want to be loved. And since women get more attention and support, some of those people convince themselves they're women simply because they get so much more attention and support while girl moding.

When you were feeling cool about being manly it could have just been that you are one of these people and you enjoyed that the girl was into you.

This was me. I thought I was trans for about a year then once my male physique got good enough to get female attention, all vestiges of transness disappeared.

I think you need it ask yourself whether you're a girl or just an attention whore.

Nah we would last 2 weeks. But i could body build and become sex god player boy. Maybe it would fill the empty void within me?

Yeah im starting to think im just an attention whore with a sissy fetish.

pills now.

The pills wont hide the lies

get on e so you can start obsessing over taking dick you look like you might get a fat ass on hrt would clap those cheeks ngl frfr

I tried this, works great until it doesn't and casual sex can't fill the void. And you also can't maintain a real relationship due to immense self-hatred.. at least that's how it went with me. Repression only makes things worse friend, it rots you from the inside

Ygmi and worst case there's ffs

You're a babe and I want to impregnate your ass

Heck..

if you go fot it now you might pass, honestly i wish you luck, you got a better chanse then i ever did, if i had a chosie other then repression i would go for it

yeah you're going to have a fat ass, would stretch out and press my fat dick into until you're ready to take it