/gaygen/ - Gay General

Ideal Bf Edition

old:

Attached: 1483798520797.jpg (5184x3456, 3.8M)

Gimme qt right wing boyfriend :)

Attached: 1651877204896.jpg (1654x2048, 588.27K)

Attached: shuuji_wojak.png (941x450, 14.48K)

why are jannies so based

ideal gas stations

Attached: 289293665_478434000710131_1890109201551618782_n.jpg (1080x1349, 263.08K)

Hey skunk why is there a bot in general spamming my IP and home address?

his death was my favorite part

>hey babe, Dylan and I have a KKK meeting tonight, wanna come?
well gaygen?

Attached: 1483798286492.jpg (1184x789, 361.62K)

Attached: 100_2042.jpg (4288x3216, 2.36M)

that has nothing to do with me

Attached: l_9FBb9U_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21.32K)

yes sure

damn that heart gurl gets around, shes dated half this thread by now

e-dating isn’t real dating

Some guard gets to see him naked

what are your GENUINE thoughts on this man?

Attached: 8366B3ED-952D-435A-AB14-957E1A89A709.jpg (1284x1605, 1.23M)

im almost always right about when faggots are about to be annoying

why are fatties so jealous of twinks bros? just cause youre a virgin and she sleeps with lots of guys?

True real dating leaves you much more vulnerable :s

they didn't date it was just a joke with a completely different context idk why they post it out of context

Neither is gay dating though. Its just two males larping has heteros. Because gays are gullible enough to fall for lesbian delusions.

breedable

heart hates brazil and would never want to date a brazilian. She’d be trapped in latinx america :/

reminder leadpig was in a relationship for 5 years and didnt have sex once and thinks he knows what a real relationship is

:thinking:

He's cute, but who?

Yeah spoilers, those are what real feelings do to a mother fucker

the poem I wrote using almost entirely the autosuggest on my keyboard actually turned out much better :( but my phones have a history of being haunted by ai demons so maybe that’s why

I had a dream where she went on to the river and then she got burned her eyes and her throat was hurting so much worse then he cried like that
Dreaming of a girl on a walk in the woods and then she asked me if she wanted to come to church
It was true I saw it on the bottom of my head and it looks okay
I’m not gonna be honest with you but I’m not trying anything out of my mind right now
Yeah that’s okay
Yeah that’s okay
Okay okay I’ll be there

Attached: 462E6F41-E20E-4379-AE8E-D4ECCA0467F9.jpg (640x788, 347.94K)

i have been an incel my whole life ... baka ... casuals

How is that possible?

blake
but he’s 11 miles away and I’m going back to college on the 20th so idk :/

I didn’t wanna do anal, it was also for 4 years :P

it was just as real as the average e-relationship

Love doesn’t equal anal sex. We did stuff together. Just not anal.

I think gaygen is my punishment for having a high weed tolerance. I sober up too fast at night, fall asleep early, wake up early and piss around here waiting for my brain to boot up to actually get anything done during normal hours.

Yeah don’t mistake online friends for anything deeper it can’t usually ever amount or last unless you can make the relationship face to face in a reasonable amount of time and online friendships can’t usually be anything more then casual

Now you’re an verse lord though? You’ll be full bottom within 2 years. Mark my words bitch.

are you a side?

That’s been my daily routine for as long as I can remember so at least you are among friends.

how can you judge e-relationships then you hypocrite

>deletes the op with the original rainbow flag
>accepts the op with a racist flag

sasuga tranny janny

:3 sniff

Well?

Attached: original (1).jpg (537x685, 89.56K)

I just don’t know how you’re supposed to develop relationship skills and really get to know the person if you don’t experience life with them.

You’ve hit the nail on the head

Yeah I felt like that for a long while.
I recently tried more butt stuff throughout the last year and I feel like I enjoy it.

Because it lacks the elements needed for humans to form connections that result in relationships

The way I explain same sex attraction to heteros is that I do not think of males differently than heteros because I am attracted to them as a matter of causality. I am attracted to males because I think of them differently. The order of development is material to the explanation.

Now I have to think of an explanation for gays because they seem to reject any explanation that enters choice and responsibility. Which is oddly the argument they abandoned for this science fiction quasi pseudo handicap bit.

>Ladies
we are all men here

left

*farts*
None of the above

>makes pedo thread
>"nooooo why are you deleting my pedo thread"
kys

mask off moment

How many of you hangout with friends in-person on the weekly?

Never

Yeah and it’s hard to trust people especially people who can completely curate and control everything they want to show you I’m especially suspicious of good clean tidy people online

Sounds like cool song lyrics

Most days. If not it's voluntary because I'm an introvert.

You are all pathetic

The joke, I assume, is that a lady in the company of three negroes has some choice?

Attached: 1307217765554.jpg (500x371, 73.78K)

yes :3

Yeah but it’s technically apple property I think :s

>Because it lacks the elements needed for humans to form connections that result in relationships

it doesnt. love doesnt equal actually being there physically. you cant talk to people from all over the world at any time now.

I fucking hate everyone. Especially you pieces of shit. Fuck all of you.

I wouldn’t go near you or anyone you would associate with though.

It’s why I’m fine coming across like an ugly ogre with weird tendencies here.

Because its who I am. Bitch I ain’t ashamed to be a 24/7 shrek cosplayer because thats what I am. I wouldnt wanna be anyone else

I live with my gf who is my best friend, so I'll discount that.
I see friends maybe once every month or so, family weekly. Sometimes I go a few months/weeks because I feel especially introverted.

wow you are so like cersei

That love can’t be tested so I’m sure it can be satisfying but it sort of rings hollow because you can’t go out of your way for an online friend the way you can an irl one in the real way like a way that puts you out for them or is difficult

you're ugly, cersei

remember in the tv show when queen cersei said "I fucking hate everyone. Especially you pieces of shit. Fuck all of you."
ionic moment

Nobody has to know :)

That's ok user. I don't think you go near most people, so I can't take it personally.

I think in the next scene she posted nudes on /gaygen/ iirc

You’re outing yourself as someone who doesnt have many human connections, you’re also outing yourself as having absolutely no idea how the majority of normal people deem relationships / form said relationships. You’re a joke to think any “discord” besties equate to the kind of friends you can make through highschool only to carry each other through life.

Also anyone who has had a relationship knows that you don’t truly know someone until you’ve lived with/seen how they live on the daily.

nah there's the vagina