It is over

it is over

Attached: 1660595099630113.jpg (1080x841, 212.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BlanchardPhD/status/1559188743868784641
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: blanchard claims no proof.jpg (1838x921, 401.08K)

I keep seeing this get posted but I have no idea what it fucking means, it just sounds like a meaningless non-statement to me. Has blanchard finally gone senile or am I just a dumdum??

Tell me more about the mysterious 5% of trans women who escape Blanchard's otherwise all-knowing orientation-assessing gaze.
>19/20
what about the 1/20? What are they like? What motivates them? How do they look and act?

mucho texto
>am I just a dumdum??
this one

He's right.

its not about blanchards proofs being correct, its about him not being afraid to refer to trans women as gay men

Total bs if you account for early transition and that people can adapt their behaviour. This is just another variation of the agp = passing bad trope.

Does estrogen feminize behavior?

sure also we don't really read someone as male or female from behavioiur. If my sister would behave like some dock worker she wouldn't be read as male.

>sure
where is the proofs?
If Jessica Yaniv takes estrogen for years will she start acting super girly? Christine chan?

i dont understand what he's trying to say
like if i have an australian accent cuz thats where i was born and live that means everyone can tell im trans?

why are you arguing with a data point? youre just proving that these factors are irrelevant because they didnt affect the results.
evidently not. blanchie at least can always tell.

1/20 he can't tell

so youre basing your argument on a 5% margin of error?

>proofs

Aren't there studies that show sex hormones do influence behaviour? The absence of testosterone alone at least indirectly will influence your behaviour but gender performance is mostly a performance after all. Anyone can learn it if they want to, it just gets judged differently depending on how well the person fits the gender (beauty) standards.

I can act super girly if I want to and I don't have to tell blanchtard about my malebrained hobbies. So how is he gonna tell if someone is agp? How you behave is mainly shaped by your upbringing and your peer group, not hormones. They will keep you in line by checking your behaviour according to your assigned gender at birth.

Yes. I mean these people exist so they can be studied in isolation.

the 5% is after a quick conversation idiot. how would you be able to determine the error rate if you had no better measure (the actual follow up interactions) to compare it with?

>when your preconceptions of gender effect how you interpret others gender
wow mind blown

Does the 5% change after a longer conversation?

>twitter.com/BlanchardPhD/status/1559188743868784641
Jesus, he really upset the hive with that one.