Why do trans guys are willing to jump in the fire for male troons (mtfs) even if they treat you as mentally ill...

Why do trans guys are willing to jump in the fire for male troons (mtfs) even if they treat you as mentally ill girls/sex objects for their sick pleasure?

Honestly it's mindblowing. IDK a single person irl who would either know that ftms exist, or have anything against them.

People hate and are disgusted by trans-identifying males, not you.

Trans "women" destroy female sports.
Trans "women" rape real girls in their restrooms.
Trans "women" are aggressive non-passing freaks.
Trans "women" are sick agp fetishists and incels.
Trans "women" groom kids.
Trans "women" support feminazism and other of this liberal cancer.

Meanwhile trans guys are beloved sons, brothers and boyfriends. Nobody have anything against them, maybe except me when they don't want to fuck.

Attached: 1 (11).jpg (500x455, 69.11K)

>tfw don't do any of those things
>tfw not a real tranny
:c

Kill yourself. Trans women are my sisters

Attached: m073f03pd5a81.png (793x847, 20.59K)

Thanks, you're my sister too :)

I’m unironically proud to be this and this is my ideal relationship. My wife will be a foot taller than me and I’ll treat her right

>People hate and are disgusted by trans-identifying males, not you.
took me untill that line to realize this was a terf post
go back to crystal cafe you fucking loser, we don't want you here

>tfw no mtf to treat me like a sex object

Attached: 1659891782780309.jpg (1440x1440, 283.19K)

I'm not a terf, you self-mutilating incel.

>tranny hater trip wasn’t the giveaway
It is true that femininity has always been seen as witchcraft. For a male to have this sorcery was just as evil as women themselves. Masculinity is stereotyped as being a gross gorilla that was to be respected, whereas femme individuals are brain hackers that want to manipulate others, therefor are to be treated as toys at best, at least according to the gorilla-brain.

I don't like this picture and I don't think it works at the point it's trying to make. Somebody made that cake because they loved the cat, and they wanted to make something that looked like it. It's a cute cake, it exists because of love, and its sole purpose is to make people happy.

It's nothing like trans people at all.

I just find this kind of posting immensely vapid and full of the mind-numbing misandry that comes from radfem circles where they assume anyone with a cock is a monster ready to fuck every being around their rod of domination and people with pussies are saints who can do no wrong. I don't know where people get this pathetic and naive view of life or how to disabuse you of your moronic notions, so all I can really do is tell you to fall off a cliff or some shit.

Attached: true detective.jpg (1280x720, 52.4K)

you will never be a woman

You will never be a person.

I have reading problems

You ever consider that someone outside trans women would have the morals and ethics you lack? You are a depraved little rightoid, you have no soul and God will never accept you into Heaven as you hate most of what He created.

lmao based

I don't believe that this post is written by a woman, or even someone who is against the transgender movement. It reads like a falseflag designed to make people resent and hate female transgender people, who the OP defends as being 'beloved sons, brothers and boyfriends'.

Based ftmbro.
Any Forumscucks trying to sow division go back

this also applies to gay men. nobody minds two girls kissing in front of them, but everybody who’s not gay does mind when two guys kiss in front of them. realize the misandry yet?

Misandry is not when people are disgusted by self-mutilating incels.

You can’t have a double standard for thinking trans men are good but trans women are bad. We are two sides of the same coin. How could I insult or abandon MTFs and have any self respect at all?

>self-mutilating
how many people do you think can afford anything like FFS, SRS, or top surgery? name a number.

lol, I love pooners and have male troons (mtfs)

You don’t “love pooners.” We are trannies too. You like using us as a cudgel against trans women.

Changing your typing-style and capitalization between posts just makes it look like you're pretending to be multiple people, you know, and doesn't make the identity of the OP seem any more believable.

Please don't fall for such shamefully obvious bait, this is clearly an unaffiliated weirdo from Any Forums using divide and conquer tactics.

Look at my trips retard

Theres more FtMs than there are MtFs, what do you mean nobody knows them lol. Delusional

Most detrans stories in the news are about FtMs and how evil doctors are for "indoctrinating our daughters"

I love them, I wish I have a pooner bf

FTMs and MTFs belong with each other. Cope

there are way more male troonies, for most trans guys is just a phase, while it easier for a failed male to live as a fake woman

>I love trans guys
>>for most trans guys is just a phase
Kys