Is it normal cis male behavior to take hormone blockers for the intended purpose of slowing down or halting the...

Is it normal cis male behavior to take hormone blockers for the intended purpose of slowing down or halting the masculinization of your body?

How would you even classify such a male?

Attached: 167845148993.jpg (1200x630, 106.73K)

>How would you even classify such a male?
coping tranny

its not normal, but it is cool

Taking HRT won’t necessarily make you weak unless you never work out
t. maintained basically same strength levels on high dose E

Yeah same. I keep mogging my gymcel twunk crush in all the games of strength I challenge him to as an excuse to feel him close to me.

>coping tranny
Okay but what *type* of tranny are we talking here? MtX (enby)? MtF?

>Is it normal cis male behavior to take hormone blockers for the intended purpose of slowing down or halting the masculinization of your body?
No.
End of thread.

>its not normal, but it is cool
for sure

>Cis Male
Do you like being called a man? Sir? Masculine? Handsome? Also are you cool with the thought of masculinizing more and more as you age?

Attached: 1551c7d549ee02276c646f5663cea2c6.jpg (900x1125, 103.44K)

Transhumanist
(All trannies fall under this category)

>Do you like being called a man? Sir? Masculine? Handsome?
Yes.
>Also are you cool with the thought of masculinizing more and more as you age?
I like the way I currently am desu.

So you just dont want to grow up

not him but this response is always so gay
yeah nigger, i don't. did you? good for you, man!
i'll extend out my youth as long as it's good for and plow a shotgun in my mouth, fuck being forced into a slow decline.

Bitch I'm old enough to admit my age on Any Forums without getting b&.

Hmm... well I cringe with disgust (and feel physical pain) when someone calls me any of those words (and most other masculine words). Which either means that I have gender dysphoria OR I was conditioned by society to hate all of those words (but only when applied to me specifically). Maybe I underwent a brutal waterboarding as a young child in which I was restrained (and waterboarded) while people around me said things like "you are a man" and "what broad, masculine shoulders you have" and "what a handsome young man you are" (etc.). But, you know, the event was so traumatic that I blocked it out completely. EXCEPT of course for the subliminal masculine messaging.

Does that make more sense? Or does gender dysphoria make more sense?

Attached: coincidentally she represents how I feel inside rn better than any male anime faces I could find.jpg (3840x2160, 586.68K)

No, but neither is taking dick, enjoying men kiss your neck, giggling when they pin you down with they're big arms, and getting an erection when they ruffle you hair.

But like you taking hrt, just because it's not normal cis behavior, won't stop you from doing all that i mentioned, in about a period of 2 years from now and with a smile.

>Transhumanist
Why is this such a buzzword right now? And what do people even mean by it? (I generally only hear that word mentioned by conservatives)

>(All trannies fall under this category)
Are you saying that I am a tranny? Or that I am a transhumanist? (Also why are you so sure I'm a tranny)

Attached: again i feel like her.jpg (640x905, 128.9K)

>that image title
you're autogynephilic piece of shit

>How would you even classify such a male?
Depends. Are you attracted to men or women?

>Why is this such a buzzword right now? And what do people even mean by it?
I have been saying it for years since i am an actual transhumanist
Its just modifying your body
>Are you saying that I am a tranny? Or that I am a transhumanist?
You want to modify your body. So you're a transhumanist. Simple as

>AGP
>implying that inserting yourself as the woman in ANY capacity is AGP
I rarely even get sexually aroused by women (even though I love them and admire them), so... how can I even be AGP?

The thought of having a smooth, curvy, female figure does not turn me on. At all. Unless I am randomly in the mood (it's rare). Instead, when I imagine myself with a female body, I feel all warm and comfy inside.

Attached: honestly it feels wrong to use male faces (for some reason).jpg (1280x720, 75.87K)

>Are you attracted to men or women?
Both, but I lean heavily towards men. I am way, way more aroused by beefy, masculine men than I am busty, feminine women. But there are times (totally outside my control) when women turn me on as well.

So bi? Or gay? I don't know...

>i am an actual transhumanist
based. how so? (what kind of mods are we talking?)

>You want to modify your body. So you're a transhumanist.
Based. (Broadly speaking, though, aren't people with pacemakers transhumanists? Do tattoos count as well?)

Attached: i wish i looked more like her.jpg (600x600, 39.99K)

>I rarely even get sexually aroused by women (even though I love them and admire them), so... how can I even be AGP?
AGP doesn't always have to be sexual. It's mainly romantic for many
>The thought of having a smooth, curvy, female figure does not turn me on.
>Instead, when I imagine myself with a female body, I feel all warm and comfy inside.
Again, romantic attraction. Are you constantly wanting to fuck every woman you see or do they make you feel that same warmth?
>>implying that inserting yourself as the woman in ANY capacity is AGP
It is when you're attracted to the woman and basically projecting your masculine ego onto her.

why are gynephiles attracted to children with boobs lmao

>It's mainly romantic for many
Hmm, well my attraction to women is mainly romantic. How do we know we're not looking at mommy issues, though?

>Are you constantly wanting to fuck every woman you see or do they make you feel that same warmth?
When I am (randomly) in the mood, then I want to fuck certain attractive women that I see. Otherwise, at must I want to snuggle up with them, tell them how cute they are, maybe make out for a bit (if we're feeling it).

>AGP?
>It is when you're attracted to the woman and basically projecting your masculine ego onto her.
Ok if this is the case, then why don't I also have AAP? If I'm even MORE attracted to men, then I should have an even worse case of AAP. Right?

Attached: 91z1zdqmm2s41.jpg (700x720, 61.59K)

>If I'm even MORE attracted to men, then I should have an even worse case of AAP. Right?
Yeah. So you're either meta-attracted to men or have such a high sex-drive that convinced you you're into women but it's just dysphoria. You would be HSTS in that case.

yes that is normal cis male behavior.

>attracted to children
HARD PASS. NEGATIVE. Anime is purely cute and non-sexual for me. Besides, I am only into women (and men) who are 25 or older. I'm like a reverse pedo or something.

(Picrel is someone

Attached: giwtwm.jpg (512x768, 75.42K)