How to stop feeling inferior and mogged by every male I see?

How to stop feeling inferior and mogged by every male I see?

Attached: Differences-in-male-and-female-soft-tissue-and-skeletal-aspects-of-the-chin-mandible.jpg (427x281, 31.34K)

ftm or failed male to mtf?

Cis female

Just know some of those males may be repressors or manmoders who feel mogged and inferior to you as well

Attached: 62656464-0938-416F-88AF-19FAD5B8DB4B.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

well the RATIONAL RESPONSE is that superiority is found in HIGH IQ MALES or HIGH LEADERSHIP MALES (i.e scientists / politicians (debatable)) and most men you'll find are not superior to you. So masculinity is a SEED that can produce these great towering individuals which in a way ennobles the entire gender, but in more practical terms it doesn't inform your daily interactions unless you are in those spheres in the first place. By the way the thirst to power of men that you'll find in leaders and so on is a double edged sword as you get sociopaths in power or people who want power for power's sake rather than the good of the community, so this is a debatable positive quality, though it's the reason why women have always been subjugated.

Just remember men are built to mog and devour you. Embrace it.

i don't see how this is in any way rational

have you tried shutting the fuck up and dealing with my incredible chin?

Attached: unironically goals.jpg (880x543, 56.6K)

Pooner here. My side profile LITERALLY looks like the right. It’s so over

See it like this: X is a nigger, but X has an IQ of 140 and highly advanced. Why would X feel in any way inferior to whities, despite whities being objectively superior to blacks? Why would he walk around feeling MOGGED?

Anyone else relate?

Attached: holy shit end my suffering.png (231x281, 69.61K)

u got the big nose of the nigga the small jawa of the girl

i got*

Wearing a covid mask was a lifesaver for me during 2020-2022.

My ancestor...

is this the profilepill thread
i accidentally took this because i sat on my camera remote while doing my nails and i thought i looked pretty

Attached: -28843883049421.jpg (1125x1575, 241.94K)

I feel the same. their heights make me feel like a dwarf, their naturally booming voices compared to my shrill chipmunk voice, everything-in-the-facelet in comparison...I can't take it anymore...

because of his nigger melanin? that was a pretty easy question, you can give me another

>haha I took this picture on accident lol!! I think I look pretty in it tho
Amazing. You really are a woman

>muh women would be in power if they werent subjugated!!!
have they tried not being subjugated? no? well that's just too bad then, i guess they deserved it

>mfw I have no brow ridge as well as a small nose as a male with physical gender dysphoria

Attached: smug mug.png (1280x720, 262.29K)