God I Wish That Was Me

its not fucking fair

Attached: 5E25519E-1BC6-4804-A5EF-967626121EA3.jpg (1284x2187, 471.21K)

ok groomer

she's probs not even on hrt yet anyway, maybe be jealous when she's 18 and a passoid

FAT

fashion industry is notorious for it.

child modeling is gross and predatory, reminds me of those retarded ass kids beauty pageant tv shows that used to run all the time
shouldn't be a thing, and is 9 out of 10 times just a way for the mother to live vicariously through their child, fucking horrible parenting

shes been trans for 6 years. she has been a girl since she was little. she was a girl in school. why couldnt that have been me?

why do fags do this shit? are they actually trying to convince straights that we’re really groomers? because they’re doing a really good job

i live in a major urban area and socialize with trannies and faggots and lots of us think shit like this and DQSH is going too far. like what are you trying to prove? are you trying to get AR15 weilding boomer dads to come to our clubs? i know it’s all about being ~stunning and brave~ but why the fixation on kids? it’s weird girl

yeah agreed
not even sure how i feel about a 4 year old transitioning in the first place but certainly no kids should be on runways

yeah it's not about trans kids but the whole child beauty pageant is a bit weird and i don't support any kid doing that

this whole thing to me feels like "allies" trying to be extra progressive by having drag queens and kids ( they think drag queens are peak progressive and will give them good ally points). and then the actual LGBT people are stuck between agreeing with people who want to take away their rights or defend the drag queens

Yeah "she" looks so happy, living the dream*
*"her" abusive mother's dream

well theres also the other end of the spectrum where you are 6'4 at 13 like me. Still outlived many other luckier trannies thodespite having the worst spawn of this entire boar.

i fucking hate allies
trying to appropriate the shit we go through for their own moral superiority points (when their lives and safety are NEVER on the line) is absolutely disgusting.
i’d much rather someone just spat on me and called me a faggot desu, than use me as a playing chip to upjump their own little delusions of grandeur.
this whole fiasco with the trans kids is really fueled at core by misguided karens. but who takes the rap? us tranny freaks of course.

awww look how happy she is :D

>cishet allies change the definition of trans so nondysphoric (cis) people can be trans
>suddenly they dislike being trans and become detransers
>wow turns out trannies really are just a trend huh
cis "people"...

Attached: 10 year old trans model.png (360x318, 231.97K)

>and then the actual LGBT people are stuck between agreeing with people who want to take away their rights or defend the drag queens
This is engineered. The left and right hands of your (((oppressor))) work together.

It’s unironically kinda funny that she somehow looks like a gigachadhon as a ten year old. That jaw and midface, my god

Some people hit puberty way faster
We had a kid in our school that was 6ft tall ogre in 6th grade

She looks like the childhood version of a woman who has what everyone calls "her seat" at the local neighborhood crummy bar.
Kudos to her though.