Mom keeps asking if i'm trans

>mom keeps asking if i'm trans

Attached: 12398239932893248.jpg (1041x1509, 911.06K)

why
do you look trans
and is she asking nicely or like in a mean way

my mom asked if i am gay before my transitioning because i never have girlfriend and have no interest in girl at all
i just go "haha, yeah, lol" then we just stop talking about it

nicely but i'm a repper

if your mom is supportive then transition retard

>only cis girl i ever was friends with asked if i was trans 1 week after knowing eachother
Feels good to be a fembrained repper.

>mom keeps threatening me to not turn out gay or "one of those crossdressing freaks"

Attached: 1656153205092.png (400x400, 142.2K)

no i won't pass

my mum used to always say to me "you shouldve been a girl" when i was a kid and im starting to think shes right

stop fucking repping NOW!!!!!

do you "pass" as stable and normal now?

yeah i'm stable enough albeit kind of a shut-in, and no i'm not going to embarrass myself by being a hon

you are going to kill yourself. stop repping now or i'll cry

Be a boymoder instead of a hon.

A boymoder is just a hon without any self-esteem. They’re worse than regular hons and just as uncanny

what's the difference? also how am i going to explain to my mom wtf a "boymoder" is?
i'll kill myself if i turn into a hon instead of a normal guy

theyre only uncanny if they """""""boymode"""""""""" instead of actually boymoding

God people who have supportive parents yet still choose to rep or boymode irritate me so much...

If my parents were accepting I'd be girlmoding in an instant

Instead I'm stuck here boymoding in my second year of hrt praying they never find out

>how am i going to explain
That's the trick, you don't! Loose lips sink ships.

at least u didn't wait till u eloped like i did
retard

if i transition i won't pass. i don't see why i would transition. i have a very male face and body. also my mom would be the only supportive one.
what

My mom asked me if i were gay at 11. Just so she could let me know she'd love me anyway, Glad I was honest.

If your mother's asking she already knows, i imagine everything about you screams fag if not just a total failure of a man. She wants to help set you free OP
She knows your not cut out to be a man.