Why do lesbians get the first letter? i never agreed to that

why do lesbians get the first letter? i never agreed to that

Attached: glassy.jpg (1106x1012, 89.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apa.org/ed/precollege/psychology-teacher-network/introductory-psychology/diversity-terms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ladies come first.

I think it actually used to be glbt, but they switched it to LGBT to honor all the lesbians who cared for sick gay men with aids.

>The push to change the order came with the surge of feminist ideas that sprouted in the 80s and 90s. The AIDS crisis also factored into the “gay/lesbian solidarity” that led to lesbians being more recognized in the community. While a huge portion of gay men were suffering from AIDS, the lesbian community was largely uneffected. Lesbians were the ones helping gay men with medical care. They were also a massive part of the activism surrounding the gay community and AIDS at the time. This was a show of lesbians’ willingness to support gay men in their time of need and sparked a closer, more supportive relationship between both groups.

ok?? i still dont agree to this change

Attached: glassy2.jpg (614x562, 36.91K)

>glassy2.jpg

Did this actually happen? Feels like a gay meme political lesbian feminists came up with

because we matter the most

I agreed to it, and MY opinion is the only one that matters. That's why they consulted me, and not you. Deal with it, loser.

ayo, focus
we discussing serious business here

Attached: glassy3.jpg (614x562, 38.86K)

Why do lesbians get any letter? Homosexuality is gender neutral. It should have been gay only since that includes gay women as well.

>lesbians
>feminists
>activists
>fighting for male positive anything
lmao do you revisionists actually expect us to believe the most man hating intersection of demographics imaginable fought for men to not die alone and in pain?

alphabetical order, dumdum

>BGLT

>you want us to treat you like people? YOU HATE US!! FUCKING BITCH WHORE GET RAPED

They got it because trannies got the last letter and lesbians wanted to distance themselves from troons as much as possible.

Yay, someone who knows their LGBT history!
Educate yourself before showcasing your ignorance.

apa.org/ed/precollege/psychology-teacher-network/introductory-psychology/diversity-terms

Attached: 782D2DD2-CA22-43F1-BCA3-A42FB9C47BD6.jpg (1620x728, 492.49K)

Sounds based thanks

They're women, they're whiny and insecure and care about trivial things like order of letters, so they whined until they got their way. It really was GLBT in the late 90s and early 00s or so.

The real ignorance is thinking I care enough about some retarded alliance between cunts and manwhores before I was born, to put up with your manhating autism today.

>cared so little he made a thread about it

I didn't make the thread.

>incestuous academic circlejerk propaganda is the source of history!
sure. also a disabled black tranny was the queen under whom the stonewall troops won the war for gay liberation.

because women are desperate for attentionand need to be told they're important constantly

It was a Black butch lesbian, actually. Stormé DeLarverie.

Attached: 0878B4DD-685F-42F2-9D3D-5C28176997C2.jpg (738x738, 206.58K)

This. You don't get to claim the actions of your ancestors as some kind of IOU to excuse the people burning down men's rape and crisis shelters today.