Is my body just not responding to HRT

ive been on hrt for so long and estrogen levels consistently high but nothings changed physically like my skins the exact same and my hips and thighs and waist and face and everything is completely the same even my boobs arent growing at all like is there something wrong with my body that its just not responding to estrogen in the way that it should or what on earth is going on i thought hrt would help with these things but its just looking like a dead end

Attached: 1647330249603.jpg (615x608, 64.62K)

what are ur levels? too high can be counter productive too

arounnd 500 pg/ml near trough

have you checked your dht and T
also what are you taking
if you're taking spiro or cypro then switch to bica

check all the numbers, have patience, eat good, exercise good, investigate crazy things like estrone and trying oral or sublingual for a bit, and finally accept that it's a conditional genetic dice roll

I started late and against all odds over two fucking years in I just this morning dealt with a familiar sharp pain shooting down my leg from deep in my side down to my foot and heard/felt some things snap as my right hip shifted, almost started crying sitting in my chair with my mic unmuted in a meeting it hurt so bad but my left hip did the same thing a while back with a single sudden shift and had me kind of lopsided for a while

yea that's about double what you should be aiming for. i wouldnt be surprised at all if your shbg is all fucked at that estradiol level

um thats really concerning. i dont think thats supposed to happen
you should probably talk to a doctor to make sure your pelvis isnt dissolving or something

whats a normal level for SHBG the tests say ive got around 150 nmol/L
also T is 0.8 nmol/L which afaict is well within female range, havent got DHT or E1 tested tho
no AAs im on monotherapy
i did think it was higher than i should be aiming for but when i reduce my dose it doesnt really go down that much...

I looked it up I think it's just soft tissue changes in the pelvis that let my hips rotate out a bit more than they used to, my endo said she didn't see it in her patients but heard about it and wasn't too concerned (and I've kind of been expecting it since my left hip stopped hurting after it first happened and my right one has been aching on and off recently)

then i recommend getting dht tested

what should i look for, and what should i do if its too high?

Wdym by that. How much should I be injecting.

Also what is shbg.

Also I don’t get how too much estrogen can be a bad thing. What’s the mechanism for that

how much you should inject depends on what youre injecting and how often, you might inject say 7mg ev every week but really how much you "should" be injecting depends on your levels
shbg is a protein in the blood that binds sex hormones (so they can't be used by ur body because theyre trapped inside this protein)
too much estrogen can do several things at least directly relevant to feminisation - it might decrease estrogen receptors, this means cells are less likely to 'listen' to estrogen; or it might increase SHBG
i might be wrong on some of this but i think thats how it works iirc

i think dht levels are supposed to be at least 10x smaller than your T levels. but thats just from memory idk
if theyre really high then try bicalutamide
i dont think it lowers dht levels but rather blocks the receptors so it would kind of be a 'wait and see if it helps' thing

I have EV from Otokonoko. I don’t have the resources to get my levels checked. Should I just stick with this dosage?

Attached: C03D1995-240D-480F-9E45-E9AB293CE11E.jpg (828x740, 159.36K)

wouldn't that be 7.2mg per injection?
Seems pretty high, even for monotherapy

seconding that is pretty high

I’m bad at math, how much should I be injecting

only thing that puts me off bica is that its so expensive and im kinda broke :(

5mg every 5 days should be fine which is 0.13ml

I’m following those same instructions Feel rly good like not sure if wanna go down now